Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wouldnt surprise me if Rich Lewis is typing every post on this thread! The guy is an absolute helmet and that's been generous, he has been trying to get rid of his **** show for years. CFC, Rush, GPS all wouldn't go near it!
    I am not. It's other people.

Comment

He’s headed to sporting

Comment

Or headed to Vale...

Comment

Or headed to Vale...
          Turned down a coaching gig at OW, I heard.

Comment

ered View Post
            So, someone pointed me to this absurd thread. I'm not Glen. I don't play Glen on TV. Because, there is no Glen. And, I am unaffiliated with both Celtics. I have zero connection to both clubs. But, I know the landscape, and I can assure you Glen Celtic is a completely different club than CT Celtic, which is RL's club.

Yes, both clubs operate in very close geographical proximity to each other and, yes, CT Celtic was here first. But, the name Glen Celtic just uses the honored soccer name and nothing more. There was no consideration of brand confusion or leveraging existing reputation, if any. Glen Celtic was a cool soccer name, so it was chosen. Period.

And, both the clubs do the same thing in the same way, more or less: focus on footskills to help youth players develop their art. Both clubs have practices and both play games. Glen Celtic doesn't chase soccer moms, if that's what CT Celtic really does, as alleged, and there's no allegedly creatively deceptive business practices or court cases at Glen Celtic.

While CT Celtic has to go out and earn players, so they have to market, have tryouts, and work on catching kids in their Web and pulling them into the club, Glen Celtic is well positioned and hooked in a local travel club and we can funnel players from there.

Any player has a D1, full-ride skills lying within them, and we can take any of those town players into our club and help them find this potential, if they want, or just play, if not.

So, two different clubs with the same name operating in two different ways in the same market. Hopefully, this puts this mess of a thread to bed. Now, go do something productive with your weekend.
            I am unaffiliated with both Celtics
            we can funnel players from there
            we can take any of those town players into our club

Comment

I am unaffiliated with both Celtics
              we can funnel players from there
              we can take any of those town players into our club
              Can you? It doesn't seem like you are doing the town any favors.

Comment

Hey, angry guy, I thought you two kissed and made up after you lost the court case? Surely your kids are out of soccer now. Why persist with the hate, it's just going to give you an ulcer. Try some positive thinking for once.
                Last I heard case was dropped because Rich sank the club down to nothing and is broke as hell. Who would want to continue paying lawyer fees ? Like I said Rich is broke an needs to pay his sewer bill !!!!

https://coventry-webtax.gemsnt.com/details.php?
                search=Lewis+&type=name&acctID=18U1143&txName=LEWI S+RICHARD+J+JR&txType=SEWER+USAGE&txDesc=30+WALL+S T+

Comment

Last I heard case was dropped because Rich sank the club down to nothing and is broke as hell. Who would want to continue paying lawyer fees ? Like I said Rich is broke an needs to pay his sewer bill !!!!

https://coventry-webtax.gemsnt.com/details.php?
                  search=Lewis+&type=name&acctID=18U1143&txName=LEWI S+RICHARD+J+JR&txType=SEWER+USAGE&txDesc=30+WALL+S T+
                  https://coventry-webtax.gemsnt.com/d...sc=30+WALL+ST+

Comment

Leprechaun shyt is corrosive towards sewer piping probably why he gets charged different rates lol

Comment

Last I heard case was dropped because Rich sank the club down to nothing and is broke as hell. Who would want to continue paying lawyer fees ?
                      You gave up. Got it.

Comment

You gave up. Got it.

Please help me pay my sewer bill I started a Go fund me account to help pay my bill .
                        It’s called Ct Celtic Fc.

Comment

Please help me pay my sewer bill I started a Go fund me account to help pay my bill .
                          It’s called Ct Celtic Fc.
                          Coventry even has a lien on his property charging $24.00 wow just because the low life can’t pay his sewer bill. . Who the hell steals a business then loses all his teams/players then can’t pay his bills. Haha This guy is a joke. The leprechaun shyt must clog the sewers on wall st huh lol karma is a mother/Fuker ain’t it

Comment

So sad. Forgive the woman already.

Comment

So sad. Forgive the woman already.
                              Oh I have , Ive forgiven your momma a long time ago for shyting you out !!!!

Comment

Coventry even has a lien on his property charging $24.00 wow just because the low life can’t pay his sewer bill. . Who the hell steals a business then loses all his teams/players then can’t pay his bills. Haha This guy is a joke. The leprechaun shyt must clog the sewers on wall st huh lol karma is a mother/Fuker ain’t it
                                What a sad as$ life to spend time looking up this sort of thing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X