Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott is, and has always been, morally bankrupt as you say. However, he has never been financially bankrupt, as he is a cash generating machine.

His sexual orientation is of no concern to me, and I do not hold it against it him.
    Fire Scott!

Comment

Talking Soccer's resident SCU critic has no interest in modernizing the program, presenting recommendations to the board, or making any kind of constructive change. It's all a thinly-veiled attempt to promote his personal grudge against Scotty. A grudge that's been going on here for at least 5 years now. One has to question the mental stability of someone with such a disturbing long-term obsession.

Meanwhile, SCU continues to provide a quality product to the community. The overwhelming majority of members are happy with what they get for their money. Our members decide to come here based on personal experience and the advice of people they trust. They know better than to listen to a TS troll with an ax to grind.

-Defender
      "Disturbing long-term obsession" I think that sums it up.

Comment

Wah Wah Wah... Same Bull **** response. Board members come and go, but Scotty shall always Blow, and yet he remains.

Scott won't go as he has a cash cow going on here, and has always been politically suave.

WAKE UP PARENTS AND BOARD! WAKE THE ---- UP! SCOTT HAS RAN HIS COURSE. FOR THE GOOD OF THE KIDS, HE MUST GO.
        The guy certainly knows the bare minimum needed to keep his pay checks coming in.

Comment

Dear Scott,
          Please leave. Just go.
          Thank you,
          SCU Parents
          I have a list of suspected SCU parents that would have posted this. It won't be good for said parents, when their names come out.

Comment

I have a list of suspected SCU parents that would have posted this. It won't be good for said parents, when their names come out.
            Don't threaten parents for merely speaking their minds and opinions. This is America, a FREE COUNTRY, with FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Comment

***? I like Scotty but you are just wrong. You are the one that should have your name turned in. You are far worse than anyone who is bashing Scotty.

Comment

***? I like Scotty but you are just wrong. You are the one that should have your name turned in. You are far worse than anyone who is bashing Scotty.
                He cares about the kids. Leave him alone.

Comment

Who are you to threaten parents? Parents pay the bills/fees at SCU, and should NEVER be silenced or threatened.

SCU coaching management should respect the players and parents as the CUSTOMERS that they are.

Comment

Parents pay the bills/fees at SCU, and should NEVER be silenced or threatened.
                    To a point. I agree parents shouldn't be threatened in a menacing way, but there are parents whose behavior should not be tolerated. They should be reminded of the consequences if they violate the code of conduct/ethics for example. Thankfully such parents are few and far between, but the customer is not always right when the customer becomes abusive.

[QUOTE}SCU coaching management should respect the players and parents as the CUSTOMERS that they are.[/QUOTE]

Now I will 100% agree with you there and that is a complaint of mine, and not just at SCU. Coaching staff forget their programs are the product and the parents the customers. Too many times they act like the players are the product and the coaches/club are the consumer. Shutting paying parents out of the process, even if you're coaching the oldest age brackets, is a really dumb idea.

Comment

To a point. I agree parents shouldn't be threatened in a menacing way, but there are parents whose behavior should not be tolerated. They should be reminded of the consequences if they violate the code of conduct/ethics for example. Thankfully such parents are few and far between, but the customer is not always right when the customer becomes abusive.

[QUOTE}SCU coaching management should respect the players and parents as the CUSTOMERS that they are.
                      Now I will 100% agree with you there and that is a complaint of mine, and not just at SCU. Coaching staff forget their programs are the product and the parents the customers. Too many times they act like the players are the product and the coaches/club are the consumer. Shutting paying parents out of the process, even if you're coaching the oldest age brackets, is a really dumb idea.[/QUOTE]

Agree with all your points but on an anonymous forum any post mentioning turning people in is a threat, even if its an empty one. The poster of that comment only believes they knows who is making these posts. There is no way to be certain. The club does not improve or get better by making these types of posts.

Comment

I’m taking a coaching course this weekend and he is the lead instructor. I’ve never met him before or knew of him before I took the course. He seems like a good guy to me and seems to be about the kids and tries to do it the right way. Being a DOC isn’t exactly easy either.

Comment

Scott Armstrong is a racist.

Comment

Oh, so he took you out to his regular hang out, Savoy Orlando. Well good for you, and I hope you and Scottayy had a gay old time. Cheerio!
                            Hey, free country, and sexual orientation is not anyone else's business.

Comment

Scott Armstrong is a racist.
                              Where is an eye rolling emoji when you need one?

Comment

Where is an eye rolling emoji when you need one?
                                Here’s one for you 🙄

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X