Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously though what is up with all those wasted long balls?
    They aren't wasted. It helps keep the left/right back honest and be worried about getting up the pitch. It really keeps the back line on their heels.

Comment

I noticed one of the USWNT assistant male coaches placed his hands behind his back. This is his choice and makes Rappino stand out less when she does not place her hand on her heart. Oh well America is a free country.
      Ellis' top assistant (with the man bun) is from Sweden and the goalkeeper coach (also a male) is from England.

Ellis herself was born and lived most of her youth in England...you may have noticed she still carries a slight English accent.

Comment

Ellis' top assistant (with the man bun) is from Sweden and the goalkeeper coach (also a male) is from England.

Ellis herself was born and lived most of her youth in England...you may have noticed she still carries a slight English accent.
        Yes, but Ellis does and shouldn't the men coaches of the USA National Team put a hand over their hearts too. Ellis even often sheds a tear during the anthem.

Comment

Meanwhile both Trump and Rapinoe having drink...it always puzzled me why conservatives are so hateful and always in everyone’s business/have an opinion about what people should do or say....life is too short to do the Rich Man’s job for them (including liberals)

Comment

Meanwhile both Trump and Rapinoe having drink...it always puzzled me why conservatives are so hateful and always in everyone’s business/have an opinion about what people should do or say....life is too short to do the Rich Man’s job for them (including liberals)
            It's that nasty Dyke that has a opinion about evreything & it's that nasty Dyke that's telling us all what we should & shouldn't do.She can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. The worst Dispicable self glorifying POS ever to waste our Oxygen.

Comment

It's that nasty Dyke that has a opinion about evreything & it's that nasty Dyke that's telling us all what we should & shouldn't do.She can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. The worst Dispicable self glorifying POS ever to waste our Oxygen.
              Actually, that would be YOU!

Comment

Actually, that would be YOU!
                Brilliant retort, I can tell that you are an educated elitist! good job!

Comment

Brilliant retort, I can tell that you are an educated elitist! good job!
                  Doesn't take an educated elitist to retort. It just takes a person with the guts to call out ignorance when it presents itself like it did! Even elementary kids know that!

Comment

Doesn't take an educated elitist to retort. It just takes a person with the guts to call out ignorance when it presents itself like it did! Even elementary kids know that!
                    Great,Your fellow Dildo users have had there 5 minutes of fame & it's there own fault the people never got behind them.Come back in 4 years & hopefully the team will be a lot more respectful & loyal.Its a shame that the celebrities are over already but they've only themselves to blame.It was a team that very few people will be proud to talk about.

Comment

Daily double, ignorant and hate filled. You family must be proud.

Comment

Daily double, ignorant and hate filled. You family must be proud.
                        I very much doubt her family are proud of her.In fact she probably has a problem with them as well. I'm sure they are ashamed of her.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X