X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    When will this stop? When we all stand up for ourselves
    The only way the leagues will listen is when the clubs walk en masse. The only way the clubs will listen is when the parents walk en masse. But parents won't, or ar least not enough numbers to make it hurt. And there's always someone waiting to fill a spot as soon as it opens up. Their kids wants to play and the higher leagues hold most of the cards for recruiting exposure. So, everyone deals with it and sucks it up.

Comment

Too Many Leagues is Killing Youth Soccer in America

The only way the leagues will listen is when the clubs walk en masse. The only way the clubs will listen is when the parents walk en masse. But parents won't, or ar least not enough numbers to make it hurt. And there's always someone waiting to fill a spot as soon as it opens up. Their kids wants to play and the higher leagues hold most of the cards for recruiting exposure. So, everyone deals with it and sucks it up.
      I think it's time to stand up to the monopolys. It sucks to watch watered down soccer while 3 or 4 kids carry a team. Parents just blindly write out the checks though

Comment

I think it's time to stand up to the monopolys. It sucks to watch watered down soccer while 3 or 4 kids carry a team. Parents just blindly write out the checks though
        If you want less leagues I believe you mean "I think it's time to stand up for the monopolies..."

Comment

If you want less leagues I believe you mean "I think it's time to stand up for the monopolies..."
          When is the meeting?

Comment

Until you reverse that trend it will continue.

Comment

Until you reverse that trend it will continue.
              why change if business is good?

Comment

Is there a new league forming between ENY, EDP and CYSL?

Comment

Is there a new league forming between ENY, EDP and CYSL?
                  Not really. EDP is simply renaming EDP Premier III and below to being called something else. There was too much confusion between the "real" national league conferences and the other EDP divisions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X