• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston DA players mass leaving to join MLS academies

More will follow next year

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Weston has the highest DA fees in the country. It’s a scam they should be paying nothing, and my kid is not DA but the lower kids fees are a rip off as well. The lower team fees should be able to fund the DA. Not very smart. Miami mls will clean house unless they directly affiliate with Weston. Wouldn’t be surprised if the club flips.

Comment

Weston has the highest DA fees in the country. It’s a scam they should be paying nothing, and my kid is not DA but the lower kids fees are a rip off as well. The lower team fees should be able to fund the DA. Not very smart. Miami mls will clean house unless they directly affiliate with Weston. Wouldn’t be surprised if the club flips.
      Great all the idiots still running the farm

Comment

Great all the idiots still running the farm
        It’s a strong possibility you might be right

Comment

Where are they going curious what age u-15 ?

Comment

So you are saying kids are leaving home to play at crap mls clubs? What’s the point? Leave ur friends in family ? Leave south Florida to go play soccer at Orlando city or Atlanta? If it was Europe I could understand. Otherwise better to stay at Weston and pay thru the arse.

Comment

So you are saying kids are leaving home to play at crap mls clubs? What’s the point? Leave ur friends in family ? Leave south Florida to go play soccer at Orlando city or Atlanta? If it was Europe I could understand. Otherwise better to stay at Weston and pay thru the arse.
              I would think twice on orlando city. Atlanta yes.

Comment

If you don’t understand the point then you are an idiot

Comment

I would think twice on orlando city. Atlanta yes.
                  ^^^^agree

Comment

That's how it's supposed to work - the better talent should be at MLS clubs - and it's what USSF wants. The pay to play clubs and their customers are there out of geographic necessity.

Comment

If you don’t understand the point then you are an idiot
                      What’s the point f-tard? Let me guess. Your son is at Weston and he is going to play youth soccer at the mls. 😂

Comment

What’s the point f-tard? Let me guess. Your son is at Weston and he is going to play youth soccer at the mls. 😂
                        See? You are an idiot since you didn’t guess.

Comment

The goal of a boys club is to move players on to a pro club. If players move from Weston to an MLS program it’s a positive. Boca and Kendall have also had boys move on to MLS playing programs and that is good for SFL. It will be great when we have a funded DA pro club in SFL.

Comment

The goal of a boys club is to move players on to a pro club. If players move from Weston to an MLS program it’s a positive. Boca and Kendall have also had boys move on to MLS playing programs and that is good for SFL. It will be great when we have a funded DA pro club in SFL.
                            There will be no MLS miami, it will never get off the ground. Voters won’t pass the stadium site. Mls will pull the franchise it this doesn’t pass. Go to Las Vegas where things get done, bannana republic in S Florida

Comment

MLS stadium NO!

MLS will not come here
                              There is no way the vote will pass. Smart business guy wants to buy cheap land pay little taxes and build a mall, restaurants and offices ah I forgot also a stadium. Nobody is stupid their goal is not to develop soccer but to build a property and sell profiting millions

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X