Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Pipeline

Congrats to Pipeline for slaying the dragon today. 0-1. No easy task but well deserved. Goes to show that even MS’s hand selected offensive powerhouse can be beaten. Show up and play the game. You never know.

Fire away PDA defenders. I fully anticipate the excuses rather than a show of sportsmanship.

Who is MS? What age are we talking about? I assume girls?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Who is MS? What age are we talking about? I assume girls?
      2008 PDA North Blue

Comment

A thread about U12/13's? Dragons at 12/13? Grow up.

Comment

Probably one of the arrogant a$& hole parents. You should grow up. The thread appears to celebrate a win against a talented group. Sensitive douce.

Comment

Sensitive. Does the loss sting that much?

Comment

Can’t wait until MatchFit’s 09’s, I mean 08 ECNL team takes them out.

Comment

How did Pipeline 08 lose to MFA on Saturday and then beat PDA 08 on Sunday?

Comment

How did Pipeline 08 lose to MFA on Saturday and then beat PDA 08 on Sunday?
                  Different day, different game. That’s why they play.

Comment

At least the PDA 08 game was tight with Pipeline. By the score I am sure it was battle.
                    On the other hand the Pipeline 09s ran roughshod over PDA Blue 09s.Think the score was something like 6-1, the last time NH got beat that bad it was on ESPN. Mike can’t be happy today with those results, lots of negative buzz coming from that 09 age group.

Comment

Same results with pda 04 vs Maryland on sat. The next day match fit crushed Maryland...

Comment

At least the PDA 08 game was tight with Pipeline. By the score I am sure it was battle.
                        On the other hand the Pipeline 09s ran roughshod over PDA Blue 09s.Think the score was something like 6-1, the last time NH got beat that bad it was on ESPN. Mike can’t be happy today with those results, lots of negative buzz coming from that 09 age group.
                        That team isn’t very talented.

Comment

That team isn’t very talented.
                          The 08s or 09s?

Comment

It’s good that there’s some competition. PDA put those Blue teams in the North Atlantic division for one reason and that was to punch tickets to the ECNL National playoffs with ease. Glad to see that division on the rise.

Comment

The 08s or 09s?
                              9’s. That said how do you define talent. The 8’s have athletes. At the end of the day the GAME of soccer wins.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X