Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DPL Showcase

Spent the weekend at Lakewood Ranch for the showcase. Expected an awful lot more at this level. Horrible first touches, properly weighted passes lacking and many girls can't even kick a ball correctly. Didn't see a whole lot of coaches at the games I watched.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spent the weekend at Lakewood Ranch for the showcase. Expected an awful lot more at this level. Horrible first touches, properly weighted passes lacking and many girls can't even kick a ball correctly. Didn't see a whole lot of coaches at the games I watched.
    PBG girls 03 slayed it !!!💪

Comment

Wait, what?

Comment

Maybe those coaches didn’t go watch your daughters game because there was nothing to see! We saw multiple coaches from different colleges and they were watching my daughter games.

Comment

Wasted trip

Maybe those coaches didn’t go watch your daughters game because there was nothing to see! We saw multiple coaches from different colleges and they were watching my daughter games.
          If they were watching any games that I saw they were very disappointed.

Comment

There were a bunch of naia and d3 coaches. They were all very please with the quality of players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X