Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how this rant is coming out before the TBU games. My suggestion to TBU dad is not to look at the FP social media account today. You may not like what you see posted.
    If you meet NM and he fears everyone and respects none.

Comment

Funny how this rant is coming out before the TBU games. My suggestion to TBU dad is not to look at the FP social media account today. You may not like what you see posted.
      Damn, TBU lost almost every game. Must be why it’s so quiet tonight

Comment

Damn, TBU lost almost every game. Must be why it’s so quiet tonight
        What you *****holes fail to recognize is that Florida Premier is playing against TBUs 2nd, and in some cases 3rd teams. Can’t compare apples to apples. Now let’s have TBU MLS teams play FP ECNL team, or TBU ECNL girls teams play FC ECNLR teams. Then, and only then, you can evenly compare across all age groups.

Comment

What you *****holes fail to recognize is that Florida Premier is playing against TBUs 2nd, and in some cases 3rd teams. Can’t compare apples to apples. Now let’s have TBU MLS teams play FP ECNL team, or TBU ECNL girls teams play FC ECNLR teams. Then, and only then, you can evenly compare across all age groups.
          Isn’t that exactly what FP has been asking for? Glad to see you agree now!!

Comment

What is Fl Premier trying to do on social media calling out Orlando City (ECNL boys) and Clearwater Chargers (ECNL-R girls) on social media for losing to FL Premier?

Classy Florida Premier. Motto is: Fear None, Respect All?

Does that mean RESPECT is when you lose to other clubs and then don’t post about it?
            No wonder no one locally wants to go to your tournament to potentially get called out on social media when they lose.

No other club resorts to social media or billboards to the extent FL Premier does - is that how desperate it has gotten since your club lacks higher leagues for boys (MLS) and girls (ECNL)?

If you want higher leagues, live up to your motto. You aren’t making any friends being disrespectful to the clubs around you.
            FP is promoting hate to the other Clubs , is not only childish but also very Dangerous! I just hope this constant bashing to other clubs don’t end up with violence in or out the field. FYSA ethics comittee need to take a look to FP social media.

Comment

FP is promoting hate to the other Clubs , is not only childish but also very Dangerous! I just hope this constant bashing to other clubs don’t end up with violence in or out the field. FYSA ethics comittee need to take a look to FP social media.
              How is it bashing other teams to report who won and thank the other teams? You really can’t make this **** up!

Comment

***!?!? What alternative reality do you live in? When since does posting scores promote hate and lead to violence in or out the fields? Someone forgot to take their meds? Chill, no harm meant by posting scores. Nothing more to see there....

Comment

I don’t know if it is much ethics as good sportsmanship and not fostering an environment where clubs emulate Florida Premier and start calling out other clubs on social media. Is this the environment US Club Soccer or FYSA wants to foster?

It’s one thing if it is Talking Soccer, but it is irresponsible if the clubs are promoting it on their social media for anyone to see. This doesn’t just reflect poorly on the club, but to the environment FYSA and US Club undoubtedly don’t want to foster.

And FL Premier, stop with the BS. Your Apologists know exactly the game Florida Premier are playing with the social media posts. This passive aggressiveness on social media for being 2nd fiddle in not acquiring the highest leagues has gotten themselves the inability to respect their opponent or the leagues they are in and the ones they aspire to attain.

Comment

I don’t know if it is much ethics as good sportsmanship and not fostering an environment where clubs emulate Florida Premier and start calling out other clubs on social media. Is this the environment US Club Soccer or FYSA wants to foster?

It’s one thing if it is Talking Soccer, but it is irresponsible if the clubs are promoting it on their social media for anyone to see. This doesn’t just reflect poorly on the club, but to the environment FYSA and US Club undoubtedly don’t want to foster.

And FL Premier, stop with the BS. Your Apologists know exactly the game Florida Premier are playing with the social media posts. This passive aggressiveness on social media for being 2nd fiddle in not acquiring the highest leagues has gotten themselves the inability to respect their opponent or the leagues they are in and the ones they aspire to attain.
                    I know! Can you believe USF celebrated winning their conference yesterday?!?! So disgusting!! How dare any team celebrate a win as it makes the losers feel bad.

Comment

I think if a club celebrates a win, they must also provide trophies for the losing team for successful participation. Otherwise we could have violence on the pitch.

Comment

This is the greatest thread ever. Is TBU Dad so desperate they are now talking about FP social media?

HAHA!!

Comment

I don't feel angry them posting the scores, nothing wrong with that....Also, lets not forget last year around this time YOYO, Lopez, AL and other tiny clubs around the Bay released that crappy video "United for Tampa Bay" which literally state "F U West Pasco"....So, we can actually bash our DOC's, coaches, other clubs, but what do we gain from it as community?

Comment

I don't feel angry them posting the scores, nothing wrong with that....Also, lets not forget last year around this time YOYO, Lopez, AL and other tiny clubs around the Bay released that crappy video "United for Tampa Bay" which literally state "F U West Pasco"....So, we can actually bash our DOC's, coaches, other clubs, but what do we gain from it as community?
                            I doubt TBU wants to post any scores... I mean, they got teams that haven't won a single game... ELITE talent over there...

It's down to bashing clubs that promote on social media, since they cant actually post results.. But hey, they got Fortnite!!

Comment

No issue for me if FP wants to post scores to rub other local clubs nose in it. So long as when the results go the other way they still post them. But that's not going to happen. FP are front-runners not nearly as good as they like to talk about being. They need to be taken down a peg. It's coming too.

Comment

No issue for me if FP wants to post scores to rub other local clubs nose in it. So long as when the results go the other way they still post them. But that's not going to happen. FP are front-runners not nearly as good as they like to talk about being. They need to be taken down a peg. It's coming too.
                                Been hearing that all year, but hasn't happened............. Not saying they are the best club in the area, but the RESULTS from this year have been really, really, good. You can't deny that, you can make up excuses, but the results show different.
                                Could it just be one year, only time will tell...

Oh, they just posted some pictures of kids playing soccer, you guys want to complain about that as well?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X