Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nash leaving Stony Brook?

Most of the talk on the sidelines today was about exploring other clubs for the team. Parents were pissed that they had no say in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Most of the talk on the sidelines today was about exploring other clubs for the team. Parents were pissed that they had no say in the process.
      Is it true that Stony Brook board members have kids playing at Lake Grove?

Comment

Is it true that Stony Brook board members have kids playing at Lake Grove?
        yup. Robert Ward. How do you spell "conflict of interest"?

Comment

You just have.

Comment

I heard there is at least one other board member.

Comment

there has always been bird members playing in other clubs long before any current board member. we even had board members coaching in other clubs years ago. i’m a former board member. i know this! if there is not current team for a board members kid to play on of course he will play in another club. stop the damn nonsense already

Comment

there has always been bird members playing in other clubs long before any current board member. we even had board members coaching in other clubs years ago. i’m a former board member. i know this! if there is not current team for a board members kid to play on of course he will play in another club. stop the damn nonsense already
                *board

Comment

There’s board members who children play at other clubs. One of them has 2 playing in EM. There’s another bird member who keeps moving his son around to be on the right team. How do they get away with this?

Comment

No issue with any board members kids playing at another club. The issue is having a vote on a merger between the club you represent and the club your kid plays for. If you can't see the conflict then your either unwilling to or just stupid.

Comment

No issue with any board members kids playing at another club. The issue is having a vote on a merger between the club you represent and the club your kid plays for. If you can't see the conflict then your either unwilling to or just stupid.
                      from what i hear it was a unanimous decision. minus any votes you want and it still passes. if you can’t see how this is not a conflict youre either a very dumb person or a person looking to benefit off of drama

Comment

from what i hear it was a unanimous decision. minus any votes you want and it still passes. if you can’t see how this is not a conflict youre either a very dumb person or a person looking to benefit off of drama
                        You clearly do not understand the concept of conflict of interest. Stop pretending you do. You are doing nothing but showing your ignorance.

Comment

You clearly do not understand the concept of conflict of interest. Stop pretending you do. You are doing nothing but showing your ignorance.
                          i clearly understand the concept. you clearly like causing drama with lies and BS. l

Comment

i clearly understand the concept. you clearly like causing drama with lies and BS. l
                            If you understood the concept you wouldn't be disagreeing. What have I lied about?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2969208]If you understood the concept you wouldn't be disagreeing. What have I lied about?[/QUOTE

i understand. their votes do not matter. do you u understand this?? i don’t think you do b/c it doesn’t fit your narrative. there is nothing nefarious going on despite what you keep telling people. if you have questions reach out to someone.

Comment

If you understood the concept you wouldn't be disagreeing. What have I lied about?
                                and where were you 5-7 years ago when there was real conflicts of interest taking place? lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X