Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is an entire thread on here from parents at MF about what RT tried to do. Those are facts. Please feel free to read it.
    Un substantiated statements are not facts sir. Facts are MFS 09s are a better team than
    MFN 09s. This matter is a fact that anyone in the soccer community whether biased or unbiased should be able to admit to.

Facts are MFN 09s lost quite handily to MFS

Fact MFN is currently 3-5-1 with a negative 12 GD playing 2009 age group

Facts may hurt feelings but nonetheless they are still Facts

I could post more Facts to support MFS status but why bother?

Comment

You don’t just automatically “move” to white if you are asked to leave blue. The white coach still has the right to decide wether or not he/she accepts the players. I know girls from blue who were rejected from white. That’s a terrible situation for a kid to be in because at that point you have no choice but to leave PdA
      It is terrible. That said there are situations where families chose to chase the Blue dream when in fact the White team was offered and may have been a better team for the child. That’s on the parents not the club.

Comment

Who would put up will the nonsense to play for a bad 2009 PDA Blue team anyway? Go play on the white team and have fun. White 09s play better soccer anyway

Comment

Sitting on the Blue bench doesn’t make you a better player. Buyer beware.

Comment

Who would put up will the nonsense to play for a bad 2009 PDA Blue team anyway? Go play on the white team and have fun. White 09s play better soccer anyway
            The Blue blinders.

Comment

Sitting on the Blue bench doesn’t make you a better player. Buyer beware.
              It does give Mom and Dad nice bragging rights on social media and at work.. LOL the worse part is the kid suffers

Comment

Un substantiated statements are not facts sir. Facts are MFS 09s are a better team than
                MFN 09s. This matter is a fact that anyone in the soccer community whether biased or unbiased should be able to admit to.

Facts are MFN 09s lost quite handily to MFS

Fact MFN is currently 3-5-1 with a negative 12 GD playing 2009 age group

Facts may hurt feelings but nonetheless they are still Facts

I could post more Facts to support MFS status but why bother?
                Ok. RT must have been lying and I guess all those parents are to. never said the MFS 2009 team didn’t deserve to be the ECNL team. But you seem eager to prove your point.

Comment

Heard they may be looking for 2004s after the mighty Blue got knocked off by PDA South

Comment

I wasn’t referring to ‘09 white teams. Not everything revolves around kids born in 2009

Comment

It does give Mom and Dad nice bragging rights on social media and at work.. LOL the worse part is the kid suffers
                      Correct. The kids suffer.

Township Soccer, Travel Soccer, Club Soccer, MOSA, EDP, ECNL RL, ENCL, GA

There’s a place for every kid. Park your parental dreams and focus on quality training and field time. The rest will take care of itself.

Comment

Ok. RT must have been lying and I guess all those parents are to. never said the MFS 2009 team didn’t deserve to be the ECNL team. But you seem eager to prove your point.
                        Than what’s your point ? What’s your valid complaint ? How does MFS and their coach even compute?

Comment

I wasn’t referring to ‘09 white teams. Not everything revolves around kids born in 2009
                          My mistake

Comment

How many Redbull players does it take to fill up a PDA Blue Roster?
                            Enough to results in 2 loses over a 8 day span. Chemistry folks.

Comment

If your kid is a talented top 50% of the roster type of player I would look closely at the White teams. You are in a separate conference from the Blue teams and maybe, just maybe it’s better to play so. We than ride the pines.

Comment

Enough to results in 2 loses over a 8 day span. Chemistry folks.
                                Take every local teams best players put them in PDA kits and call it development. When that doesn’t work broaden your recruitment to the surrounding 4-5 states and convince a new group of parents it’s called development. When that still doesn’t work rinse and repeat with a new group. At PDA it’s development everywhere else it’s bad business. Buyer Beware

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X