Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UConn Women's Soccer Big East Awards

Congrats to all the award recipients! Especially JM, All Big East First Team. Usually don't come on this site but I remember being here 3-4 years ago and users were just sh*tting on her. Saying she wouldn't achieve anything in college soccer. Anyway as they say "the apology should be as loud as the disrespect".

https://uconnhuskies.com/news/2021/4...r-of-year.aspx

Ok Dad. You waited 4 years for that? Its UConn, no-one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hey dbag, tell us where you played on a fullboat? Or where your kid plays. That's what i thought. Sit down schm u ck. Don't know the kid, but tired too of watching her get slammed. Uconn is a great place

-Uconn alum player. Parent of a kid that likes to play too

Comment

Congrats to all the award recipients! Especially JM, All Big East First Team. Usually don't come on this site but I remember being here 3-4 years ago and users were just sh*tting on her. Saying she wouldn't achieve anything in college soccer. Anyway as they say "the apology should be as loud as the disrespect".

Sure you don’t come on this site you psycho stalker

Comment

Sure....when I was younger, I bought playboy for the articles.

If JM is the best midfielder in the big East, then the big East sucks more than I thought....no offense matt

Comment

Haters always gonna hate.

Comment

Hey dbag, tell us where you played on a fullboat? Or where your kid plays. That's what i thought. Sit down schm u ck. Don't know the kid, but tired too of watching her get slammed. Uconn is a great place

-Uconn alum player. Parent of a kid that likes to play too
              You learned how to write at UCONN?

Comment

Good for her! Hopefully even more accolades in her future there.

Comment

Good for her! Hopefully even more accolades in her future there.
                  Yes....World Cup is what 2023? Perhaps that call up comes

Comment

My kid played against her in FCIAC. Happy to see she had a strong second season at UConn. She is a quality player for sure.

Comment

Sure....when I was younger, I bought playboy for the articles.

If JM is the best midfielder in the big East, then the big East sucks more than I thought....no offense matt
                      only surprising thing about your post is that you think you had a thought
                      maybe you should just accept the fact that you have no clue who or what is good or bad
                      its obvious you cant judge talent very well

Comment

So what is it, a dad who should stay off the computer and not post about his daughter or a psycho stalking a high school and college kid for 4 years.

Dont post about individual kids, its weird.

Comment

2 goals and 3 assists makes you 1st team all conference as an attacking mid? Both goals in same blowout against Seton Hall and she got an assist against them later in season. Seton hall had 2 wins. Another assist against Rhode island .... Another 2 win team and her last assist against St Johns how was 1 game over .500. she can be all American if they pick up some weak D3s next year. Sorry. She and UConn are bottom feeders. No accolades for that imho.

Speaking of D3, looks like UHart is trying to get there in the not too distant future.

Comment

2 goals and 3 assists makes you 1st team all conference as an attacking mid? Both goals in same blowout against Seton Hall and she got an assist against them later in season. Seton hall had 2 wins. Another assist against Rhode island .... Another 2 win team and her last assist against St Johns how was 1 game over .500. she can be all American if they pick up some weak D3s next year. Sorry. She and UConn are bottom feeders. No accolades for that imho.

Speaking of D3, looks like UHart is trying to get there in the not too distant future.

must suck waking up being you, mr half full guy

Comment

Not to be outdone:

CFC grad EM Big East All frosh team @ Georgetown
                              CFC grad PM Big 10 All frosh team @ Ohio State

Good to see CT players doing well!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X