Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are all Stars Blue Girls Teams Self Entitled Brats?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have no interest for or against stars, objective observer here.

This is just sad, like really pathetic
    What a cesspool this place is. FC Stars turn this week. FC Stars is like that quiet kid in class that never bothered anyone and just goes about his business. Why pick on them when you have better options like NEFC? What ever happened to FC Stars West?

Comment

06 too funny shes D1 sign her up.

Comment

What a cesspool this place is. FC Stars turn this week. FC Stars is like that quiet kid in class that never bothered anyone and just goes about his business. Why pick on them when you have better options like NEFC? What ever happened to FC Stars West?
        Umm, no. The reality is Stars sits in the back of the room and writes on the disgusting comments on the desk and then says "What, me? Why never!"

Comment

All of this drama and posturing and fake posts about clubs happens every year around ID and tryout time. Like the weather, wait a day, the next thread will be about Scorpions.

Comment

Two of the best Stars players come from CT.
            Emma Gregorski, FC Stars Blue 06 - Gregorski, a 2007 playing up an age, scored a goal in the draw against SUSA on Saturday. She had two goals on Sunday in a 2-3 loss against East Meadow.*
            Brenna Gregorski, FC Stars Blue 08 - Gregorski, a 2009 playing up an age group, scored the lone goal in a win over East Meadow.
            I sincerely hope you are not a parent of these kids! You have a long way to go so let me help you along. 06 and 08 are babies in the soccer world. The still have to go through puberty, boys and a host of other attention grabs that could quite easily end your days of club soccer. Don’t put a target on your kids back ( or someone else’s kids ) by mentioning them here. Simply not cool. Sit back and enjoy watching your kid play no matter what level or club they are in. Build a relationship with your kid that does not revolve around soccer. Re-read this post in 5 years and reflect.

Comment

I sincerely hope you are not a parent of these kids! You have a long way to go so let me help you along. 06 and 08 are babies in the soccer world. The still have to go through puberty, boys and a host of other attention grabs that could quite easily end your days of club soccer. Don’t put a target on your kids back ( or someone else’s kids ) by mentioning them here. Simply not cool. Sit back and enjoy watching your kid play no matter what level or club they are in. Build a relationship with your kid that does not revolve around soccer. Re-read this post in 5 years and reflect.
              In other words, don't be an idiot.

Comment

Two of the best Stars players come from CT.
                Emma Gregorski, FC Stars Blue 06 - Gregorski, a 2007 playing up an age, scored a goal in the draw against SUSA on Saturday. She had two goals on Sunday in a 2-3 loss against East Meadow.*
                Brenna Gregorski, FC Stars Blue 08 - Gregorski, a 2009 playing up an age group, scored the lone goal in a win over East Meadow.
                AUFKM

those poor girls. If there's any college recruiters on here, they just crossed two girls off their list #NotThoseParents #NotOnMyWatch

Comment

Obviously these 2 girls are type cream of the crop. Playing up on Stars teams. JD must think they are so much better then all those white team players and playing age appropriate. Very long drives for those 2 but if JD is kissing ur @$$ it’s worth it

Comment

they’re not.

Comment

Obviously these 2 girls are type cream of the crop. Playing up on Stars teams. JD must think they are so much better then all those white team players and playing age appropriate. Very long drives for those 2 but if JD is kissing ur @$$ it’s worth it
                      We have heard all about the bigger one but how about the little one?

Comment

That father is a piece of work. If he would ever stop talking about how great his kids people might like the guy please stfu

Comment

That father is a piece of work. If he would ever stop talking about how great his kids people might like the guy please stfu
                          The mom is even worse...

Comment

The mom is even worse...
                            Stars can keep the whole family. Have fun with them!

Comment

I have no idea who these people are, but if I had to guess, it was a crazy mom that made that post. She just couldn't help herself. We've seen this before - from a mom and a dad - and the good news is that TS separates the child from the parents craziness. I'm sure these are nice girls and let's hope they stay happy, healthy, and that no one puts their actual names on TS again.

Comment

I have no idea who these people are, but if I had to guess, it was a crazy mom that made that post. She just couldn't help herself. We've seen this before - from a mom and a dad - and the good news is that TS separates the child from the parents craziness. I'm sure these are nice girls and let's hope they stay happy, healthy, and that no one puts their actual names on TS again.
                                The only people that would know that information are the people on the team but who would know about both girls scoring in both of their games but the parents themselves? Crazy indeed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X