Biden delivers on broken Trump promise

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another day more children in cages. Go Biden!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Law abiding, hardworking taxpayers are suckers and scum. Serial criminals and welfare recipients are heroes!
      Ha. The Democratic Party's philosophy in a nut shell.

Comment

Gave three employees notice today in response to Biden's plan to impose confiscatory capital gains rates. Figure I will fire three or four more once it passes.

Comment

Gave three employees notice today in response to Biden's plan to impose confiscatory capital gains rates. Figure I will fire three or four more once it passes.
          How does that work? I mean what kind of an entity is the “company” that employs these people?

Can’t be an LLC or C-Corp. you wouldn’t be earning capital gains on revenues. Unless you maybe have a proprietorship AND you get your $ for payroll from investment income. So that doesn’t make sense

No con I think you actually have no understanding of the issues and just like to “pretend” abiut stuff

Hilarious really

Comment

These “brave” con oligarch billionaires just don’t seem to have the stones necessary to stay in the game with smart lib women like Warren, Katie Porter et al

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/20/eliz...-on-taxes.html

Comment

How does that work? I mean what kind of an entity is the “company” that employs these people?

Can’t be an LLC or C-Corp. you wouldn’t be earning capital gains on revenues. Unless you maybe have a proprietorship AND you get your $ for payroll from investment income. So that doesn’t make sense

No con I think you actually have no understanding of the issues and just like to “pretend” abiut stuff

Hilarious really
              And what fool cuts people when nothing has been passed yet (and may not pass) and wouldn't go into effect for at least another year or longer? What a lame work of fiction. Not only does con not have his own business, but if he did he'd only need to cut people because its losing money

Comment

Hilarious really
                Just for sh*ts and giggles let's play with the con's example: say his faux company had $1M taxable (laughable I know but play along). Biden wants to raise the rate from 24% to 29%. With just a flat rate that's a $50K increase in taxes and that ignores the myriad of ways for companies to cut their tax bills. Claims he fired three people over that and he'll get rid of three more? What's he paying them, $5/hour? Is con employing illegal workers? :) Maybe you cut one person but at some point cutting labor negatively impacts your business. But you also wouldn't do it this week when nothing has been passed. Has con not seen what happens in Congress when it comes to taxes? Biden will be lucky if he gets a 27% rate passed let alone 29%. Cutting taxes is super easy, just ask the GOP, raising them once the cat is out of the bag is very hard

I hope con never aspired to be a fictional writer because he's not very good at it.

Comment

Just for sh*ts and giggles let's play with the con's example: say his faux company had $1M taxable (laughable I know but play along). Biden wants to raise the rate from 24% to 29%. With just a flat rate that's a $50K increase in taxes and that ignores the myriad of ways for companies to cut their tax bills. Claims he fired three people over that and he'll get rid of three more? What's he paying them, $5/hour? Is con employing illegal workers? :) Maybe you cut one person but at some point cutting labor negatively impacts your business. But you also wouldn't do it this week when nothing has been passed. Has con not seen what happens in Congress when it comes to taxes? Biden will be lucky if he gets a 27% rate passed let alone 29%. Cutting taxes is super easy, just ask the GOP, raising them once the cat is out of the bag is very hard

I hope con never aspired to be a fictional writer because he's not very good at it.
                  As you all can see, the cons are so desperate that now they just post made up things. Like a prior post pretending to be a lib and claiming that the poster wanted to give everyone money and not require people to work. They've run out of ammunition. In the process they show how little they understand about the things they bitch about. That is why Trump and other republicans love these sheep so much. These sheep think they know far more than they actually do. They just repeat what they're being fed on Fox.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X