Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean 100 hahahahahaha and Jay Molina!
    Theres over 1000 players at the club. I presume they all have at least 1 parent. Moron

Comment

Theres over 1000 players at the club. I presume they all have at least 1 parent. Moron
      Slime attracts slime, the CC thing will blow up.

Comment

Slime attracts slime, the CC thing will blow up.
        The CC thing already blew up....still blowing up. Take cover, lol. Which club is growing in SW Florida? FW is expanding.

Comment

The CC thing already blew up....still blowing up. Take cover, lol. Which club is growing in SW Florida? FW is expanding.
          Sounds like the Nazi is saying my way or the highway. We all know how that ends. CC is been there since 1974 they ain’t going no where. FW is trying to take over that’s not expanding!

Comment

Sounds like the Nazi is saying my way or the highway. We all know how that ends. CC is been there since 1974 they ain’t going no where. FW is trying to take over that’s not expanding!
            Putting a tone deaf comment like that shows what kind of moron you must be. Then you close the deal by giving an unwanted history lesson and your (completely worthless) opinion on what FW are trying to do.

However, in the meantime what they will actually be doing is offering Cape Coral people another option apart from the circus they have had to put up with........... since 1974......... apparently

Comment

FW has been around since 2020...1 year...one. SWFL’s largest competitive program. Couldn’t have said it better myself, CC “ain’t going nowhere.”

Comment

FW has been around since 2020...1 year...one. SWFL’s largest competitive program. Couldn’t have said it better myself, CC “ain’t going nowhere.”
                Robert,
                The sarcasm is pretty sad. Let’s talk about your former child molesting DOC. People need to know the history.

Comment

Robert,
                  The sarcasm is pretty sad. Let’s talk about your former child molesting DOC. People need to know the history.
                  How much hate does somebody have to have to call somebody a Nazi and then dredge up things that a person had no control over from 10+ years ago. I cant imagine how sad and pathetic your weird little life must be

Comment

How much hate does somebody have to have to call somebody a Nazi and then dredge up things that a person had no control over from 10+ years ago. I cant imagine how sad and pathetic your weird little life must be
                    For real - takes no courage to anomalously type such hate. You have no backbone and you know it. Crawl back under your rock, loser.

Comment

No control? he knew the coach was leaving with the kids family. Anything else, you think he had no control of? The point is don’t put all your eggs in that basket.

Comment

No control? he knew the coach was leaving with the kids family. Anything else, you think he had no control of? The point is don’t put all your eggs in that basket.
                        The takeover , I mean the expansion is on. Lol!!!

Comment

For real - takes no courage to anomalously type such hate. You have no backbone and you know it. Crawl back under your rock, loser.
                          It’s true.

Comment

Hate that he’s a fing lair.

Comment

They will take their little Mia there because, you know success is a choice. What a an elitist ****.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X