Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FL West tryouts

Why does this club always push the envelope on tryouts dates? Stop pressuring families. It’s time for FYSA to kick them out!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why does this club always push the envelope on tryouts dates? Stop pressuring families. It’s time for FYSA to kick them out!
    They wouldn't care.

Comment

Leaders lead. Followers follow. I guess you should get in line like everybody else

Comment

To get get people's $ . All clubs are it for the same reason and it ain't about your kids!!!

Comment

Leaders lead. Followers follow. I guess you should get in line like everybody else
          Good one RP the nazi director lol

Comment

To get get people's $ . All clubs are it for the same reason and it ain't about your kids!!!
            I agree, this club just gets ahead of everyone else, legally or not.

Comment

I agree, this club just gets ahead of everyone else, legally or not.
              Really who cares though. If a player wants to go let them. We dont own people. I disagree with fysa and the whole thing of holding people to clubs. All that does is make enemy's and bad feelings . Just like being at a job u dont like . It's not healthy for the employer or the worker. I disagree wholeheartedly of clubs putting teeth in contracts.

Comment

Really who cares though. If a player wants to go let them. We dont own people. I disagree with fysa and the whole thing of holding people to clubs. All that does is make enemy's and bad feelings . Just like being at a job u dont like . It's not healthy for the employer or the worker. I disagree wholeheartedly of clubs putting teeth in contracts.
                Shady business for sure. But only in America.

Comment

Shady business for sure. But only in America.
                  I have came across some treacherous and spiteful people at clubs . It's pretty darn sad

Comment

Agree. People are just mad because the top players keep moving on for the best opportunities and leaving their little Landons and Mias rotting at the lower end clubs. Does anybody really think that when tryouts are held makes any difference? If players want to leave for a better situation they will. And they should be allowed to whenever they want

Comment

Agree. People are just mad because the top players keep moving on for the best opportunities and leaving their little Landons and Mias rotting at the lower end clubs. Does anybody really think that when tryouts are held makes any difference? If players want to leave for a better situation they will. And they should be allowed to whenever they want

Yeah those yuppy names ..lol. people dont get it though .

Comment

Lower end clubs? Preach elitist lol

Comment

Lower end clubs? Preach elitist lol
                          Just another cool aid drinking FW parent! Let them be, they deserve each other.

Comment

Just another cool aid drinking FW parent! Let them be, they deserve each other.
                            Yeh, 1000's of them. They must all be wrong hey

Comment

Yeh, 1000's of them. They must all be wrong hey
                              You mean 100 hahahahahaha and Jay Molina!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X