Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good of you to make blanket assumptions about everyone in the city of Chicago, State of IL, and all Hispanics.

Try this on for size with the same blanket assumption - all Cons are ignorant racists
    he didnt make blanket assumptions
    those were facts
    Chicago has voted Dem for decades
    the mayor is a dem
    the gov is a dem
    the school system has been leftist infiltrated

is candace owens racist?- and against who,seeing as she is a woman of color

Comment

BLM = Buy Lots of Mansions

he didnt make blanket assumptions
      those were facts
      Chicago has voted Dem for decades
      the mayor is a dem
      the gov is a dem
      the school system has been leftist infiltrated

is candace owens racist?- and against who,seeing as she is a woman of color
      conservative black woman are hot as hell...Candace Owens! Kim Klacik! OMG!!!
      Beautiful and sexy love it.

Liberal black woman all weigh about 400 lbs and are nasty to look at...many are racist as well.

Comment

I see. So if kids aren’t lucky enough to have better parenting, you are ready to excuse a cop (“instead of blaming cops”) when the video clearly shows a cop putting a bullet into a 13 year old who has complied with the cops directions to stop and put his hands in the air. There was no gun on the kid or in the seconds before he was shot. We KNOW that at minimum.

I suspect you have not got the message - video. That’s what led to Chauvin’s conviction for
        Murder. Much as you try to deflect and divert, we can all see what transpired.

Sorry con but cops don’t get to execute people because they suffered from bad parenting. That’s not very pro-life of you.

I wonder though ....would the cop have shot him as readily
        If he were a zygote?
        you clearly did not watch the video...it shows the gun in his hands seconds before he was shot...a tragedy nonetheless as if he had just not run he would be alive today...here it is since you are too lazy to find it yourelf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeVZCzzzSjU

Comment

Liberal black woman all weigh about 400 lbs and are nasty to look at...many are racist as well.
          Different poster here

Hahahahahahaha

Jen Psaki vs Sarah Huckabee Sanders, a.k.a. “Lurch”

Winner: Psaki

Rosario Dawson vs Heidi Cruz (both SO’s of senators)

Winner: Dawson X 1,000,000,000

Gabrielle Union vs Meghan McCain

Winner: Union

Shall we go on? I’ve got Zerlina Maxwell, Beyoncé, Meghan Markle and more in the “dry gunpowder” sense

You know it’s wrong to objectify like you do. Doubly so when I consider prominent barkers like Sanders and McCain.

For Christ sake they are young women. They can do something about how slovenly
          They are, yes?

They should try the “push away” diet. You use your hands to push yourself away from the table

Qbwahahahahahaha

Be assured that as unattractive as Sanders, McCain are on the outside they are even uglier inside

Comment

TC,

Here’s what your Lord and Master Donald Trump said about Republican women in 2015:

“Republican women, look at their faces! Would anyone vote for them or their husbands? Can you imagine that, one of those faces being the face of our next first lady?! I mean, they are women, and I’m not s’posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?”

Comment

you clearly did not watch the video...it shows the gun in his hands seconds before he was shot...a tragedy nonetheless as if he had just not run he would be alive today...here it is since you are too lazy to find it yourelf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeVZCzzzSjU
              Correction:
              If liberals did not provide incentives for single black parents to raise there kids, He would still be alive.
              If liberals promoted the black nuclear family (Father, Mother, Children, Home) He would still be alive.
              If the liberal indoctrination in the public school system did not exist as it has the last 40 years, He would still be alive.
              If he was told by any liberal (a friend, a neighbor, his mother, his father, a teacher) to stay home on a monday night and perhaps do your homework instead of running around in Chicago at night with a gun, He would still be alive.

This is just one of 1000s of examples (its really the same story over and over again) how the liberal agenda has promoted systemic racism and duped/failed the black community for decades.

The liberal response will probably be one of the following: spelling/grammer mistakes, the posting of some dubious statistic or poll, or tc is a white supremacist/police lover.

Comment

You just find #losers hot.

Klacik lost her election like 75% to 25%?

#Loser

Comment

You just find #losers hot.

Klacik lost her election like 75% to 25%?

#Loser
                  She actually lost elections for that seat TWICE not ONCE. So yea a loser bigly

Comment

She actually lost elections for that seat TWICE not ONCE. So yea a loser bigly
                    and Baltimore is still a SH_THOLE and so all Baltimore residence continue to lose!!!!!!!
                    All liberal idiots in CT chant "we won"????!!! (still don't know what you "won"?)

dems are so dumb and shortsighted it boggles the mind.

Comment

Different poster here

Hahahahahahaha

Jen Psaki vs Sarah Huckabee Sanders, a.k.a. “Lurch”

Winner: Psaki

Rosario Dawson vs Heidi Cruz (both SO’s of senators)

Winner: Dawson X 1,000,000,000

Gabrielle Union vs Meghan McCain

Winner: Union

Shall we go on? I’ve got Zerlina Maxwell, Beyoncé, Meghan Markle and more in the “dry gunpowder” sense

You know it’s wrong to objectify like you do. Doubly so when I consider prominent barkers like Sanders and McCain.

For Christ sake they are young women. They can do something about how slovenly
                      They are, yes?

They should try the “push away” diet. You use your hands to push yourself away from the table

Qbwahahahahahaha

Be assured that as unattractive as Sanders, McCain are on the outside they are even uglier inside

all great points but you have rosie O and she wipes out a million lib women
                      psaki againg Mac- not even close- the red headed twig bitch gets smoked by the fiesty blonde

how many Lib women does janet Reno take out-

Comment

psaki againg Mac- not even close- the red headed twig bitch gets smoked by the fiesty blonde

^^^^^

True colors on display. You get the prize! You are the most purely malignant partisan on TS!

Comment

^^^^^

True colors on display. You get the prize! You are the most purely malignant partisan on TS!
                          that or an example of mental illness

Comment

I guess your attempt to pinch hit “Mac” concedes my point about Psaki vs Huckabee. Normally, I don’t fly like that. I don’t equate a woman’s value with how “hot” she is like you cons do. But as a didactic tool, I thought you cons might reflect upon how silly you consider Psaki, vs Lurch, I mean Huckabee-Sanders.

Huckabee-Sanders is actually way more ugly on the inside than out, so I’m ok with using her as a didactic device.

But then you had to trot out Kayleigh and when you did that I realized you even have a twisted view of female beauty....

I mean I understand the bilateral mastectomies for health reasons, but then why go with the big fake bazooms that are waayyyy too big to loom appropriate on her 12 year old girl frame with the narrow hips and the terrible posture, slouching forward as she did.

But I guess you never noticed she was not well, poor girl. Don’t you recognize the clinical manifestations of hyperthyroidism? Bug eyes and an Adam’s apple like Ann Coulter.

Poor thing ....but I would have even more sympathy for her if she cooled it on the fake eyelashes and stuff intended to paper over the other stuff.

Many people just assumed she struggles with anorexia but the hyperthyroidism is responsible for the anoretic look.

Comment

I guess your attempt to pinch hit “Mac” concedes my point about Psaki vs Huckabee. Normally, I don’t fly like that. I don’t equate a woman’s value with how “hot” she is like you cons do. But as a didactic tool, I thought you cons might reflect upon how silly you consider Psaki, vs Lurch, I mean Huckabee-Sanders.

Huckabee-Sanders is actually way more ugly on the inside than out, so I’m ok with using her as a didactic device.

But then you had to trot out Kayleigh and when you did that I realized you even have a twisted view of female beauty....

I mean I understand the bilateral mastectomies for health reasons, but then why go with the big fake bazooms that are waayyyy too big to loom appropriate on her 12 year old girl frame with the narrow hips and the terrible posture, slouching forward as she did.

But I guess you never noticed she was not well, poor girl. Don’t you recognize the clinical manifestations of hyperthyroidism? Bug eyes and an Adam’s apple like Ann Coulter.

Poor thing ....but I would have even more sympathy for her if she cooled it on the fake eyelashes and stuff intended to paper over the other stuff.

Many people just assumed she struggles with anorexia but the hyperthyroidism is responsible for the anoretic look.
                              you people are all nuts...everyone knows bidens top health official Rachel Levine is the hottest ever!!!!

Comment

you people are all nuts...everyone knows bidens top health official Rachel Levine is the hottest ever!!!!
                                I would love to hit Maxine waters. I have a thing for horse heads

Her or that skeleton pelosi.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X