X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does this really happen?
    Ask the person responding who seems to know all the team busine$$ about that 3rd additional voluntary pay the coach session. Strictly on a voluntary ba$i$ of cour$e.

Comment

I'd be asking for a refund if we only played 11 games in 10 months
      No offense to BeElite but if I was a PDA parent and my daughters team tied that team I wouldn’t be asking for a refund I would be demanding a refund. Rain, Fog, Snow, Cyclone, Hurricane, Earthquake, or even a Tornado let the weather conditions be damned there is know way any PDA team should ever tie basically a town team.

Comment

No offense to BeElite but if I was a PDA parent and my daughters team tied that team I wouldn’t be asking for a refund I would be demanding a refund. Rain, Fog, Snow, Cyclone, Hurricane, Earthquake, or even a Tornado let the weather conditions be damned there is know way any PDA team should ever tie basically a town team.
        NO WAY you dummy not Know Way

Comment

NO WAY you dummy not Know Way
          Enough with the spelling mistakes. Let’s get back to PDA going 1-1-1

Comment

Enough with the spelling mistakes. Let’s get back to PDA going 1-1-1
            Ooooohhhhhhhhh, the world is going to end and we are now the worst team in NJ because we went 1-1-1 during a monsoon. Boy are you in for a surprise. Please go back to your MF thread tard. Meanwhile, the other poster needs to ask for a refund for their college tuition.

Comment

Ooooohhhhhhhhh, the world is going to end and we are now the worst team in NJ because we went 1-1-1 during a monsoon. Boy are you in for a surprise. Please go back to your MF thread tard. Meanwhile, the other poster needs to ask for a refund for their college tuition.
              This could be more of an issue with the 09 team and not the rest of the other Pda teams. How did the other similar ages do? Could just be that the 09 are a weaker group. It happens.

Comment

We? Didn’t know you played Mom/Dad what age group do you identify with ? That blue sweatshirt makes you feel like part of the team.LOL

Comment

Silly PDA parents strutting around like peacocks in PDA clothing, with matching PDA coffee mugs and hats.. Haha half of the blue team will be on the white team and half of the white team will be playing in town next year. Silly rabbits think because you are on the team now you will be there in a couple years. More chance of kids from BElite playing for PDA in a couple of years than your precious Alex Morgan .

Comment

PDA is 14-1-3 since the start of the Fall Season. 2 losses to SUSA who is also extremely good and 1 loss to MF Shore who we know is one of the best in the country.

I don't give the tie any thoughts because if any of you were at the game, you would know the truth...not going to make excuses because I in fact know the truth.

Keep on thinking the 09s aren't good. Keep talking ****. Trust me when I say we are looking forward to playing MF Shore again or any other top tier team. We play Pipeline this weekend. Just wait and see what we do to them.
                    Well, you guys lost to Pipeline. 4-1. And they had 4 2010s playing with them and were without their regular goalie. PDA Blue = Delusional

Comment

1-1-1 not acceptable for PDA Blue... but in fairness they did beat SUSA in the final to win it. SUSA 09 are a very strong side.

Good for B-Elite to hang and have a strong showing.

Comment

1-1-1 not acceptable for PDA Blue... but in fairness they did beat SUSA in the final to win it. SUSA 09 are a very strong side.

Good for B-Elite to hang and have a strong showing.
                        SUSA 09 do not appear to be as strong as you say based on recent results.

Comment

PDA lost to Pipeline 4-1 today. Going down in blue flames!

Comment

PDA lost to Pipeline 4-1 today. Going down in blue flames!
                            For real?

Comment

For real?
                              Yes. And it was a team with 4 2010 subs and no goalie. What’s the excuse now

Comment

Yes. And it was a team with 4 2010 subs and no goalie. What’s the excuse now
                                It was alittle too sunny today

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X