Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any truth to a PDA South relegation to ECNLRL and SJEB being added to ECNL?
    That would be funny as hell.

I'm sure ECNL will give PDA South 1 more year to do better because of covid but if they continue to be this bad across all teams (even the famed one with 2 Rutgers recruits) no way ECNL lets them stay.

SJEB would be a stronger club over all, maybe not in the older age groups but they have some strong teams coming up from the pre HS ages.

SJEB is running 3 practices a week with strength/agility sublimating a practice a week and goes from summer to fall to winter (winter training and futsal) to spring while getting about 50+ games this year. Also allows players to guest play and play on local teams as long as SJEB comes first.

PDA South runs 2 days a week and charges extra for winter training (no futsal). This years teams are looking at 20-25 games including scrimmages. No guest playing or playing on another team, unless you are special or one of 2 per teams discovery player.

Both coast about the same, I think they are within $100 of each other.

One of these clubs is going to have better players then the other hands down and the badge isn't going to save PDA South.

Comment

Why would SJEB want to join ECNL? They're GAL.

Comment

Coach G is selling you dumb parents magic beans @ CSA. The ECNL will never approve that Circus
        Who’s coach G? CSA Bergen?

Comment

I'm sure ECNL will give PDA South 1 more year to do better because of covid but if they continue to be this bad across all teams (even the famed one with 2 Rutgers recruits) no way ECNL lets them stay.

SJEB would be a stronger club over all, maybe not in the older age groups but they have some strong teams coming up from the pre HS ages.

SJEB is running 3 practices a week with strength/agility sublimating a practice a week and goes from summer to fall to winter (winter training and futsal) to spring while getting about 50+ games this year. Also allows players to guest play and play on local teams as long as SJEB comes first.

PDA South runs 2 days a week and charges extra for winter training (no futsal). This years teams are looking at 20-25 games including scrimmages. No guest playing or playing on another team, unless you are special or one of 2 per teams discovery player.

One of these clubs is going to have better players then the other hands down and the badge isn't going to save PDA South.
          Sublimating? Coast? Get an editor for your marketing emails, coach.

Comment

I was told the ECNL was done at the ECNL level. Could see some movement at the ECRL level.

Comment

Sublimating? Coast? Get an editor for your marketing emails, coach.
              Sjeb offers ALL that bull**** and they still don’t develop players like they should.
              You would think with all the marketing they do and negative propaganda they spew
              they would have pro player validate them. Or a player they put in a top college program validate them. You kool-aid drinking sjeb people need check the facts. Sjeb has been in sj how long??v I’m just asking for you to name 1 player they helped produce who credits them!!!!! . Sjeb is a fraud organization and that’s why players leave them for better or different clubs. Nobody stills or recruits them. People eventually figure them out and leave. Take your speed and agility and shove it lol. And sorry but all clubs do Futsal/Futsal training to some degree, sorry is not your so called Futsal academy hahah

Comment

50 games a year? That’s around 10-15 too many considering it’s an 8 month season.

Comment

All PDA South now has is the ECNL badge and nothing more. The performance in Fall was terrible across the board and when considering the fee, the ROI is definitely not there.

Comment

No truth to that rumor
                    NJ RUSH is mostly dead. Maybe SEJB still has some hope but overall NJ Rush is dying at alarming rate. Just check their site. They NJ Rush Central has no teams after 2008. How can a club like that survive?

Comment

This guys just said sjeb is maybe not as strong at the older ages like the younger ages. Isn’t the purpose to get better as your team gets older? The fact the older teams ARE average and good older players eventually get tired of the same thing ( x3 practices, speed agility
                      Futsal) and leave club should be a red flag. Kids get burnt out. My D’s coach stresses what are you doing at home during your own time? That gets you better. Sure they have good pre-puberty young teams but so do other clubs. They claim they develop the early talent and athletic kids they get but that’s not all the way true as those kids would be good at any club. Who cares about having the best 7v7 or 9v9 team.. are you making my kid college ready??? Sjeb doesn’t have a big picture plan, they don’t know who they want to be. Sj barons, sj elite Barons, sjeb rush, AND now sjeb FC. Give me a freakin break. Once clubs start training x3 a week and when people actually figure out other clubs/teams do Futsal and speed agility, what are they going to say and sell then? Hopefully they aren’t selling Shute as zone 1 coach because that guy is awful.

Comment

This guys just said sjeb is maybe not as strong at the older ages like the younger ages. Isn’t the purpose to get better as your team gets older? The fact the older teams ARE average and good older players eventually get tired of the same thing ( x3 practices, speed agility
                        Futsal) and leave club should be a red flag. Kids get burnt out. My D’s coach stresses what are you doing at home during your own time? That gets you better. Sure they have good pre-puberty young teams but so do other clubs. They claim they develop the early talent and athletic kids they get but that’s not all the way true as those kids would be good at any club. Who cares about having the best 7v7 or 9v9 team.. are you making my kid college ready??? Sjeb doesn’t have a big picture plan, they don’t know who they want to be. Sj barons, sj elite Barons, sjeb rush, AND now sjeb FC. Give me a freakin break. Once clubs start training x3 a week and when people actually figure out other clubs/teams do Futsal and speed agility, what are they going to say and sell then? Hopefully they aren’t selling Shute as zone 1 coach because that guy is awful.
                        Take a chill pill, all of GA around here is awful so don’t pick on SJEB so much they are just very unfortunate to be stuck in this league post DA debacle.

Comment

Bergen as that is the location with the stronger teams and better trainers as well.
                          I am assuming you are referring to boy teams only

Comment

Sjeb offers ALL that bull**** and they still don’t develop players like they should.
                            You would think with all the marketing they do and negative propaganda they spew
                            they would have pro player validate them. Or a player they put in a top college program validate them. You kool-aid drinking sjeb people need check the facts. Sjeb has been in sj how long??v I’m just asking for you to name 1 player they helped produce who credits them!!!!! . Sjeb is a fraud organization and that’s why players leave them for better or different clubs. Nobody stills or recruits them. People eventually figure them out and leave. Take your speed and agility and shove it lol. And sorry but all clubs do Futsal/Futsal training to some degree, sorry is not your so called Futsal academy hahah
                            So, if SJEB is so bad at development then why does PDA recruit from them? Why are some of PDA South's best players currently had training at some point in their young lives through SJEB (or NJ Rush)? No one ever credits the clubs where it started not even on the international level. All anyone ever cares about is where were they before they made it. D1 went to PDA Blue for 2 years....That's the place, don't worry about the years before then where actual development happened.

Comment

50 games a year? That’s around 10-15 too many considering it’s an 8 month season.
                              Really? Aug-Dec for Fall, Jan-May/June for Spring and July if you do a summer tournament or any nationals. Seems year round to me.

Comment

I am assuming you are referring to boy teams only
                                No girls actually have you ever seen Monmouth for girls?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X