Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi. What league does Surf play in? Mainly interested in South County region? Looking for most likely a mid- level team.
    Thank You. Serious replies only please.
    We play in a couple of leagues. Our primary focus is Superliga. We play under the town team Providence Puma, we typically play at a fairly high level in that league.
    We also play in a league called EDP out in Connecticut.

Comment

Seems like there is a troll lurking whose goal is to reply to all questions in the name of Surf.

You should definitely apply to join if it's so important to you!

Comment

Hi. What league does Surf play in? Mainly interested in South County region? Looking for most likely a mid- level team.
        Thank You. Serious replies only please.
        We play in a couple of leagues. Our primary focus is Superliga. We play under the town team Providence Puma, we typically play at a fairly high level in that league.
        We also play in a league called EDP out in Connecticut

Just to add a bit to the previous poster. Our experience with Surf has been Ok. Similar to GPS, seems many girls get a little worn out of soccer as the ages progresss. The traveling is now getting a bit much for spring. Thank goodness Surf also places us in Superliga, the local travel is awesome and the competition level seems pretty good for our club level.
        I hope this helps and hooefully the replys don't become hateful.

Comment

We also play in a league called EDP out in Connecticut

Just to add a bit to the previous poster. Our experience with Surf has been Ok. Similar to GPS, seems many girls get a little worn out of soccer as the ages progresss. The traveling is now getting a bit much for spring. Thank goodness Surf also places us in Superliga, the local travel is awesome and the competition level seems pretty good for our club level.
          I hope this helps and hooefully the replys don't become hateful.
          We have a couple of top teams that have better travel than us. Not sure the benefits for our team and all the other teams doing the Connecticut league. It is literally a five hour day for these away games.

Comment

But the CT teams are so much better than RI and MA teams. Must be because they are closer to NJ. There really good in NJ you know, where Carly Lloyd is from.

Comment

And Surf is from San Diego so the training is so much better than all the other clubs around. My kid even made the Surf Select team. Top team in the country. Two other kids on my kids team made it also and lots of other kids in the club on different teams. RI Surf clearly is one of the best programs in the country with so many kids making the top team in the country. Look out National Team!

Comment

How'd your Supe Liga games go this weekend, Surf?

Comment

And Surf is from San Diego so the training is so much better than all the other clubs around. My kid even made the Surf Select team. Top team in the country. Two other kids on my kids team made it also and lots of other kids in the club on different teams. RI Surf clearly is one of the best programs in the country with so many kids making the top team in the country. Look out National Team!
                  Look put Superliga? Correct.

Comment

Come on guys give Surf a break, Super Liga isn't that bad. CLCF Academy teams had to move out of Superliga to NECSL in order to win. Surf could be playing in NECSL if it was all about winning.

Comment

We have a couple of top teams that have better travel than us. Not sure the benefits for our team and all the other teams doing the Connecticut league. It is literally a five hour day for these away games.
                      I definitely would rather still be in NEP with GPS than Edp. No question. Try driving two hours not sure if you or you opponents will have enogh players. This has been taxing.
                      Necsl may be ok. Not sure about the competitive level.

Comment

Come on guys give Surf a break, Super Liga isn't that bad. CLCF Academy teams had to move out of Superliga to NECSL in order to win. Surf could be playing in NECSL if it was all about winning.
                        Necsl, superliga are probably comparable for surf to have competitive games. We do well in Superliga, plus it is close.
                        Maybe not the few top teams for surf but the majority yes would be ok in either.

Comment

I definitely would rather still be in NEP with GPS than Edp. No question. Try driving two hours not sure if you or you opponents will have enogh players. This has been taxing.
                          Necsl may be ok. Not sure about the competitive level.
                          Many rumors flying around that Seacoast and NEFC will be pulling all their team from NEP and move over to NECSL.
                          Looks like Baysidefc will be playing Lusitania, Noreaster, Striker and CSP. That is alot of money to pay for league and tournaments vs the same teams. Good Luck. I will take my chances with NEDP.

Comment

Many rumors flying around that Seacoast and NEFC will be pulling all their team from NEP and move over to NECSL.
                            Looks like Baysidefc will be playing Lusitania, Noreaster, Striker and CSP. That is alot of money to pay for league and tournaments vs the same teams. Good Luck. I will take my chances with NEDP.
                            Don't worry, Bayside boys have MLS Next and ECNL. We're all set, thanks.

Comment

How much extra does Surf Select cost?

Comment

Don't worry, Bayside boys have MLS Next and ECNL. We're all set, thanks.

Nobody cares about boys soccer in RI. Let's be honest here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X