• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.wfsb.com/news/3-ct-high-...6cf05bbe7.html

Comment

No that would be the poster who started this thread and the one about the Army score that turned into a trans discussion, along with other threads on the same topic. Cons sure obsessed with this issue
      You are right it is not that relevant an issue today, but as Title IX shows, policy decisions have far reaching impact 40 years later

Comment

I sense you are just baiting the board. Anyone paying attention is familiar with the cases related to HS and College Track. New England has been a leader on this issue with a CT case that denied biological women access to qualifying for HS New England Championships because top two qualifiers were biological males running as females. Franklin Pierce college has also had a biological male hurdler competing and beating women in NCAAs similarly denying them accolades and qualification spots.

You can use the internet, don’t demand links from us
        Just as I said, you can’t cite a single example. Those are trans women and girls. So again, cite one example of a boy or man playing girls or women’s sports.

Comment

She is a woman. Try again.

Comment

Again, these are girls. Try again.

Comment

Just as I said, you can’t cite a single example. Those are trans women and girls. So again, cite one example of a boy or man playing girls or women’s sports.
              Look at Field Hockey in MA

Comment

She is a woman. Try again.
                Biological male. I don't understand what point you think you are making

Comment

Look at Field Hockey in MA
                  https://www.heraldnews.com/sports/20...g-field-hockey

There are others, this is just local and there is more than 1

Comment

Why are boys playing field hockey?

Primary reason is that internationally it is played by both gendered but it has not caught on for men here in the states.

My town's HS lists Field Hockey explicitly as coed. As they do Football, Rugby, Wrestling, Ski, Volleyball, Cheer, Swim and Golf.

Comment

The point is a trans man is a man. And a trans woman is a woman. Anyone arguing otherwise probably has ancestors that argued that black people are not human or count as three fifths of a human.

Comment

Biological male. I don't understand what point you think you are making
                        Just making the point that you are a bigoted and closed minded person. That’s all.

Comment

Men playing in the women's leagues

The point is a trans man is a man. And a trans woman is a woman. Anyone arguing otherwise probably has ancestors that argued that black people are not human or count as three fifths of a human.
                          I hope Kaitlin (bruce) jenner goes to the olympics and kicks @ss!!!

Comment

Why are boys playing field hockey?

Primary reason is that internationally it is played by both gendered but it has not caught on for men here in the states.

My town's HS lists Field Hockey explicitly as coed. As they do Football, Rugby, Wrestling, Ski, Volleyball, Cheer, Swim and Golf.
                            So you just underscored the point that a logical conclusion is to remove gender differentiation in many sports. Girls can wrestle and play football, and boys can play Field Hockey and cheer because that is only option available to them. For those sports that are gender differentiated, I guess the question is what defines gender. Some say biology, others say identity. Both are fine arguments, one is based on science and the other on morality.

Comment

So you just underscored the point that a logical conclusion is to remove gender differentiation in many sports. Girls can wrestle and play football, and boys can play Field Hockey and cheer because that is only option available to them. For those sports that are gender differentiated, I guess the question is what defines gender. Some say biology, others say identity. Both are fine arguments, one is based on science and the other on morality.
                              Well, I'm as open as anyone on this topic and don't see this as a big issue, but not sure what you're saying here? Maybe I'm not following your intent. There are women's leagues precisely because women can't effectively compete against men given the biological differences. It isn't a question of morality. For the sport to be fun and competitive and interesting for women they need to compete against women. The "morality" argument doesn't make sense in this context. We may wish biology didn't create this dynamic but wishing don't make it so.

Comment

Again, these are girls. Try again.
                                Thought the argument was for people born with penises to be competing in sports for this without. Just in case though, does this one count?

https://nypost.com/2019/07/30/transg...ce-debate/amp/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X