Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Coach in Mass

Who is the best coach in Mass youth soccer.

Name coach, club and why?

Best coach for development or best coach for placement?

For development, there are many contenders and too many variables to fit. It's too personal.

For placement, hands down JD. record speaks for itself

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Who is the best coach in Mass youth soccer.

Name coach, club and why?
      A completely subjective opinion question designed to elicit disparaging comments about clubs and coaches.
      Nice try.

Comment

A genuine answer to this, parents are the best coaches, followed by athletic siblings and/or a group of competitive friends.

Coaches can help facilitate individual player development and inspire a passion for the game, but culture is king. Good genes also help, but only go so far... you can’t outrun stupid.

Comment

A genuine answer to this, parents are the best coaches, followed by athletic siblings and/or a group of competitive friends.

Coaches can help facilitate individual player development and inspire a passion for the game, but culture is king. Good genes also help, but only go so far... you can’t outrun stupid.

My son went through 4 clubs, and a number of private coaches. He told me so far the best coach is me. Maybe he is trying to make me happy, but it is always true that player development is a personal thing.

Comment

My son went through 4 clubs, and a number of private coaches. He told me so far the best coach is me. Maybe he is trying to make me happy, but it is always true that player development is a personal thing.
            Are you a professional coach? If not, I think he is confused or trying to be nice. Maybe he means you are the most supportive and loving person in his life. That might make more sense, and that’s awesome!

Comment

We have a winner. Who are you so we can send you your steak knife set?

Comment

MH at Juventus.

Comment

In no particular order...

Top Boys coaches:
                  CB - NEFC
                  MH - Juventus
                  CK - Milton Academy
                  SN - Bolts
                  SS - Rivers
                  JB - NEFC
                  JB - Surf

All are consistent winners with a ton of experience. All very different in their tone and style. Example, Schechter might be the softest coach here and Bataglia can be brutal, but they always get results and their players like them. My top vote goes to MH or CK.

Comment

All the Academy Coaches at Select--all excellent!
                    IH and AC at Steel United--both top notch!

Comment

I vote for you too and since it's hard to get any two people to agree on anything on this site I'd say that makes you the winner.

Comment

MH at Juventus.
                        Pretty sure you created this post just to say this. Site seems to be flooded with Juvies lately.

Comment

This is like asking... "Who makes the best chowda in New England?"

Who the f*ck cares!

Comment

Milton Academy? Talk about pay-to-play soccer.

Comment

Milton Academy? Talk about pay-to-play soccer.
                              You have no idea what you are talking about. These guys beat our local academy teams comfortably. There is a lot of talent in that program and other top NEPSAC programs. These aren’t just rich kids with no talent. It’s a mix of financial backgrounds and very high level coaching and playing. CK is excellent. He doesn’t just win at the highest level. He cares about his players and their outcomes. Same with a few of his counterparts at some other top end programs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X