DT quits Alianza - 19th team in 5 years

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any south Florida sightings during tryouts last week? Orlando?

Dave I know that according to you she’s too good to attend try outs but you are out of the picture , you ain’t around no more

Comment

My kid is too good to tryout. When your USA material , you just show up. trying out is for your little bitchez

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        My kid is too good to tryout. When your USA material , you just show up. trying out is for your little bitchez
        You show up, then get asked to be removed.. we know the drill

Comment

Update David is back training older girls and boys in fields in Tamarac ....... Oh yes he is back !

Comment

Update David is back training older girls and boys in fields in Tamarac ....... Oh yes he is back !
            Of course he is. Some people are so desperate that they think training with him is worth it.

Comment

Does David have a permit to be on the fields? And do his "clients" know what he is charged with?

Comment

Does David have a permit to be on the fields? And do his "clients" know what he is charged with?
                Inquiring minds do want to know 🤨

Comment

Hide the women & children. The Parkland strangler has moved south into Tamarac.

Comment

Inquiring minds do want to know 🤨
                    get one props ! yes he does have permits go check with the city !

Comment

He is back he will be in ECNL next year rumor is on ..... will see .

Comment

if this is true than god help us all

Comment

ECNL where?

Comment

ECNL where?
                            Rumor is orlando somewhere or outside that area

Comment

get one props ! yes he does have permits go check with the city !
                              I am sure he won't keep that permit if the city finds out he is charged with strangling his daughter with a phone cord after kicking her like a pinata at the hotel.

Comment

I am sure he won't keep that permit if the city finds out he is charged with strangling his daughter with a phone cord after kicking her like a pinata at the hotel.
                                Unfortunately the Dems are running the show right now - it’s everyone else’s fault except for the perpetrator
                                I’m surprised he had to even bail out

Charges will be dropped soon

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X