•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Boehner Sounds off

The excerpts from his book are just 🔥

This guy was the GOP speaker of the House

Former House Speaker John Boehner, in excerpts from "On the House: A Washington Memoir," provides clear evidence that the Republican Party was already struggling with its identity and ideology long before Trump was a serious candidate for political office.
    In the 2010 midterm elections, when the Tea Party-affiliated candidates gained a number of seats in Congress, Boehner wrote, "You could be a total moron and get elected just by having an R next to your name -- and that year, by the way, we did pick up a fair number in that category."
    LMAO. GOP speaker called members of his caucus “morons”

I LOVE it!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The excerpts from his book are just 🔥

This guy was the GOP speaker of the House

LMAO. GOP speaker called members of his caucus “morons”

I LOVE it!
    And it hasn't even been that long since he was the leader. We're not even comparing to Regan's GOP, but 2015!

Comment

I've heard several Democratic leaders say at cocktail parties that their followers are lazy and stupid pieces of human garbage. Imagine that, Democratic leaders calling their own followers lazy and stupid human garbage!! Ha. Ha. Ha.

Comment

I've heard several Democratic leaders say at cocktail parties that their followers are lazy and stupid pieces of human garbage. Imagine that, Democratic leaders calling their own followers lazy and stupid human garbage!! Ha. Ha. Ha.
        "You've heard" lol lol lol lol

Comment

John Boehner Sounds off

they are correct.

Comment

they are correct.
            Wonder if those supposed democrat leaders stole over $100 million from their supporters like Trump did. TC is just fine with Trump stealing from his followers. Hasn't said a word about it.

Comment

they are correct.
              LOL

I love the smell of this kind of con desperation.

Comment

You are triggered. Good.

Time to go chew your morning bag of oats

Comment

John Boehner Sounds off

Wonder if those supposed democrat leaders stole over $100 million from their supporters like Trump did. TC is just fine with Trump stealing from his followers. Hasn't said a word about it.
                  your liberal slave masters steeling billions more. We will be getting the largest tax hike in history and what are we getting in return? Higher for gas and home heating oil, another bribe in the mail for a few hundred dollars.

I wonder how our ROI is doing with the $millions we gave away just so pakistan can figure out what gender they are.

Comment

your liberal slave masters steeling billions more. We will be getting the largest tax hike in history and what are we getting in return? Higher for gas and home heating oil, another bribe in the mail for a few hundred dollars.

I wonder how our ROI is doing with the $millions we gave away just so pakistan can figure out what gender they are.
                    It’s “stealing” not “steeling” you ignorant dumb ass.

Why do you think anyone would take anything you say at face value given that much dumb assery.

Comment

It’s “stealing” not “steeling” you ignorant dumb ass.

Why do you think anyone would take anything you say at face value given that much dumb assery.
                      TC is famous for never getting their, they're and there correct. I tutor ESL students that master that pretty quickly.

Comment

John Boehner Sounds off

TC is famous for never getting their, they're and there correct. I tutor ESL students that master that pretty quickly.
                        ha, TC knew it, a teacher.

"those who can, do; those that can't do....teach" George Bernard Shaw

typical liberal, so predictable.

Comment

Different poster here to say what comes screaming through all this TC is that you can’t distinguish between their, there and they’re, let alone things like steal vs steal.

The OP, who tutors ESL, tells us even non-native speakers don’t struggle like you do with such things.

That leads us to the following “differential diagnosis.”

You are either:

1) a foreign, English second language troll who, given the unimportance of TS, is not the best Vlad has and therefore draws this low rent assignment, to argue with soccer moms and dads in the northeast

Or

2) you are a native citizen and just such a dumbass that ESL students have a greater mastery of English

Which is it, Einstein?

Comment

Different poster here to say what comes screaming through all this TC is that you can’t distinguish between their, there and they’re, let alone things like steal vs steal.

The OP, who tutors ESL, tells us even non-native speakers don’t struggle like you do with such things.

That leads us to the following “differential diagnosis.”

You are either:

1) a foreign, English second language troll who, given the unimportance of TS, is not the best Vlad has and therefore draws this low rent assignment, to argue with soccer moms and dads in the northeast

Or

2) you are a native citizen and just such a dumbass that ESL students have a greater mastery of English

Which is it, Einstein?
                            Steel vs steal of course

Qbwahahahahaha!

Comment

I TUTOR low income students in English in my free time, you *****.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X