Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A Facebook page matching the description from NBC News was reviewed by Mediaite before it was deleted by the platform.

On it, Green posted frequently about his support for Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

////////

Yes. I do “wonder if the GOP Congress members were collaborating with attackers again”...

When will you learn to stop jumping to conclusions in an effort to advance your hate-filled agenda?
    Different poster....

Once we heard there were no AR-15’s involved, I knew that it wasn’t organized insurrection but instead a mentally ill lone Wolf.

Police have said he was “working through personal problems.” Sounds a lot like the guy who was “having a bad day” and killed all those Asians

Comment

^^ Word salad

I noticed how our resident hateful old man is dodging from his original post in the thread. No backtrack, no mea culpa, no explanation. Just a dart fired that missed the mark, again, and just ignore the fake news and presses on

Such a sad little man

Comment

They are still trying to reconcile that the violence happening now, much like the summer of "peaceful protests" which were violent and destructive riots and wars on our streets, are being caused, and supported by the radical dems/lefts. And bailed out by them to continue it over and over again.
        We are not asleep anymore.
        Mentally ill lone Wolf. Police said so.

One good thing happening is Farrakhan is being completely deplatformed which is good - they are haters - but frankly Farrakhan’s group doesn’t have a history of violence

Out of work, hungry and out of food, he attacks the Capitol with a car and a knife. Must be mentally ill.

Comment

^^ Word salad

I noticed how our resident hateful old man is dodging from his original post in the thread. No backtrack, no mea culpa, no explanation. Just a dart fired that missed the mark, again, and just ignore the fake news and presses on

Such a sad little man
          Really? I’d the barricades were still up a police officer would be alive. Cons wanted them taken down.

And I’m sorry con but after jan 6 most people will first want to rule out right wing insurrectionists. Just like for 20 years many wait with baited breath to see if radical Islamists were responsible for every threat in an airline

Sorry that’s what happens s when you are a violent scumbag

Comment

Really? I’d the barricades were still up a police officer would be alive. Cons wanted them taken down.

And I’m sorry con but after jan 6 most people will first want to rule out right wing insurrectionists. Just like for 20 years many wait with baited breath to see if radical Islamists were responsible for every threat in an airline

Sorry that’s what happens s when you are a violent scumbag
            Even when his kneejeek hateful reaction is wrong, he still won’t admit it and just glosses it over

So much hate. It’s unbelievable

Comment

Libby here

I am THRILLED that those Social Media sites that have not previously BANNED Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam, a terrorist organization as certainly as the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers are terrorists.

If cons respond, please include links to where you have said previously on this forum

Either way, go f*** yourselves

Comment

To say that Democrats/liberals are human scum is to insult scum. They are far worse. They are the Devil incarnate.

Comment

Gotta love the title of this thread. TH missed his own lecture on jumping the gun.

Comment

Another young man in his 20s suffering from schizophrenia. At least he didn't have a high powered gun.

"Noah Green, who was in his early 20s, was remembered as a stalwart defensive back on the Christopher Newport University football team before he slid into deep religiousness and paranoia that left family and friends concerned about his mental state in recent years.

Family and friends said he blamed former teammates and roommates for drugging him with Xanax in 2019, which one teammate said most people regarded as unmoored from reality. Noah Green felt the episode left him addicted to the drug and suffering withdrawal symptoms.

Noah Green moved out into his own apartment in Newport News, but he continued to suffer hallucinations, heart palpitations, headaches and suicidal thoughts that could have related to drugs or mental illness, his brother said.

A couple of months ago, Noah Green left Indianapolis and moved to Botswana, according to his brother. While in Botswana, Noah Green told his brother that “his mind was telling him to basically commit suicide.” He told his brother that he had jumped in front of a car and was so badly injured that he had surgery at a hospital. Brendan Green saw bruises and scars on his brother’s body."

"

Comment

Different poster....

Once we heard there were no AR-15’s involved, I knew that it wasn’t organized insurrection but instead a mentally ill lone Wolf.

Police have said he was “working through personal problems.” Sounds a lot like the guy who was “having a bad day” and killed all those Asians
                      The GA shooter was more of a isolationist, worrisome but he was functioning. With the DC driver family and friends recount he had become deeply paranoid, erratic and suicidal the last few years. His age - early 20s - prime time for schizophrenia to take a hold of people. We have a family member with it and it's a living fuking nightmare for his parents and siblings. There's not enough resources out there for legal adults, and families are powerless. Most times they can't force someone to get help, just keep calling the police for incidents and hope he doesn't get shot the the cops. Sometimes they can get him into an institution for a few weeks, then he's out again. Every day they hope and pray he doesn't kill himself or do harm to others. When he's fully medicated he's very close to his old self, delightful and very intelligent, which makes it even harder to watch in many ways.

Sympathies to the DC officer's family and loved ones and wishes for a speedy recovery to the one injured. Most cops are dedicated and do their jobs faithfully and I appreciate them - doesn't mean I can't despise bad cops like Derek Chauvin.

Comment

To say that Democrats/liberals are human scum is to insult scum. They are far worse. They are the Devil incarnate.
                        Now do Matt Gaetz, his GQP Florida buddy, and the Republicans they trafficked young women to.

I’ll be waiting.

Comment

Gotta love the title of this thread. TH missed his own lecture on jumping the gun.
                          Alternatively, cons for a taste of their own medicine and boy, did it put them back on their heels.

Comment

The human garbage that is RATs are eating away at the very foundation of our country. Just like the filthy vermin running around in the sewers.

Comment

The human garbage that is RATs are eating away at the very foundation of our country. Just like the filthy vermin running around in the sewers.
                              RAT boy was busy last night - multiple posts with the same nonsense

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X