Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am looking at the 2006 mls next team that would be u16 next season and that would practices at seminole. Does anyone believe that the Osceola group is going to travel to seminole for u16?
    The teams that are based out of Seminole are different than the teams based in Osceola. Essentially, they’re different clubs. OC MLS and OC Youth. That causes a lot of confusion.

OC MLS has the U15 and U17 age groups in Kissimmee. The teams are fully-funded by the club and have a direct connection to the first team.

OC Youth has the U13, U14, U16, and U19 age groups in Seminole. They teams are pay-to-play and they are a separate non-profit organization.

Comment

The teams that are based out of Seminole are different than the teams based in Osceola. Essentially, they’re different clubs. OC MLS and OC Youth. That causes a lot of confusion.

OC MLS has the U15 and U17 age groups in Kissimmee. The teams are fully-funded by the club and have a direct connection to the first team.

OC Youth has the U13, U14, U16, and U19 age groups in Seminole. They teams are pay-to-play and they are a separate non-profit organization.
      correct I got that I am looking for tryout info on line but can not find anything detailed about trying out for next year u16 mls ocys team

Comment

The U15,U16,U17,U19 and U23's are all moving to Osceola next year(U15's and U17's are there now) and are fully funded starting next season. The U13 and U14's will stay at Seminole under OCYS banner.
        The u15 coach will remain the same as this year, PG will run the U16 and U17 side next year and JC will take the U19's and U23's. Most the teams have already been selected but I am sure they will have another round of selections in mid July for any players.

Comment

The U15,U16,U17,U19 and U23's are all moving to Osceola next year(U15's and U17's are there now) and are fully funded starting next season. The U13 and U14's will stay at Seminole under OCYS banner.
          The u15 coach will remain the same as this year, PG will run the U16 and U17 side next year and JC will take the U19's and U23's. Most the teams have already been selected but I am sure they will have another round of selections in mid July for any players.
          Wrong/Fake

Comment

Wrong/Fake
            Very true, I know and I don't care anymore if I post it here. Not like my son will be back next year.

Comment

I know for fact that PG of OCYS is going to take over the U16 and U17 age groups for OC and they are moving those age groups to the training center out at Heritage park. I am unsure of JC's situation but I heard the same thing that he wants the U19's and U23 side but I don't know that to be true.
              Also if you are looking for your 06 son to play on the U16 side then you need to reach out to them directly if you haven't been invited out already. They did hold their ID Camps already but as someone posted earlier, they will almost more than likely hold another round in mid July.
              Good luck to you son

Comment

I know for fact that PG of OCYS is going to take over the U16 and U17 age groups for OC and they are moving those age groups to the training center out at Heritage park. I am unsure of JC's situation but I heard the same thing that he wants the U19's and U23 side but I don't know that to be true.
                Also if you are looking for your 06 son to play on the U16 side then you need to reach out to them directly if you haven't been invited out already. They did hold their ID Camps already but as someone posted earlier, they will almost more than likely hold another round in mid July.
                Good luck to you son
                Why would PG be taking the u17 team? Other than the fact that JC can control and boss him around like a baby he is not high profile enough for that team.

Comment

Why would PG be taking the u17 team? Other than the fact that JC can control and boss him around like a baby he is not high profile enough for that team.
                  Well high profile or not PG has them and the U16's next season. I heard though JC is taking the u23's, I have not heard about the U19's but I guess it would make sense.

Comment

Well high profile or not PG has them and the U16's next season. I heard though JC is taking the u23's, I have not heard about the U19's but I guess it would make sense.
                    If this is true it is great news for the program, PG is a excellent coach and has overchieved with the talent he has at OCYS, JC is the best youth coach in the southeast and one of the best on the country. People need to understand that OCSC is the envy of all other clubs at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                      if this is true it is great news for the program, pg is a excellent coach and has overchieved with the talent he has at ocys, jc is the best youth coach in the southeast and one of the best on the country. People need to understand that ocsc is the envy of all other clubs at this point.
                      facts

Comment

MN will be gone as his contract is up this year

Comment

MN will be gone as his contract is up this year
                          Is he the one that was at Weston FC a long time ago?

Comment

I think it is normal but JC,PG and the rest of his boys were out at Austin Tindall this past weekend for the showcase doing some recruiting. Talent level wasn't very good but they were there and speaking to coaches about players, apparently they are still looking for 05's,06's and 07's for next season.

Comment

I see the U23's of OC are playing the Orlando Rovers, guess the poster was right after all. No USL just USPL league for this MLS team. I am honestly shocked and stunned.

Comment

I see the U23's of OC are playing the Orlando Rovers, guess the poster was right after all. No USL just USPL league for this MLS team. I am honestly shocked and stunned.
                                Every once in a while you can find a golden nugget on TS . You just need to sift through the BS

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X