Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    In terms of marketing yes! But there are lots of good players everywhere ! It’s the system it’s corrupt, it’s not pure! And it’s a problem! And if you think it’s bad here go to the UK where every kid in Europe is trying to go to the uk $$$$. That’s how good you have to be and you need help lots of it
    You are right, all these americans talk about how great and better it is over in Europe or Spain and they don't realize the parents over there pay just as much and is it just as political there as it is here. We found it is actually a little better here compared to Spain and England.

Comment

Then that is pretty sad, USl to UPSL!?! Isn't that a step down or two?
      It's a big step down in every aspect.

Comment

Over rated

Comment

It's a big step down in every aspect.
          Marcelo talked OC into upsl a League of 30-40 year old men with 9-5 jobs. No other mls team would ever ever put a team in upsl

Comment

If they had better coaches, it could help. But the lack of commitment to any coherent, long-term plan is their biggest downfall.

average coaches + no long-term strategy = a recipe for disaster

Comment

If they had better coaches, it could help. But the lack of commitment to any coherent, long-term plan is their biggest downfall.

average coaches + no long-term strategy = a recipe for disaster
              Not certain about average coaches. What coaches are better than RS and JC? Long term plan you may be right I don’t know enough to judge.

Comment

Not certain about average coaches. What coaches are better than RS and JC? Long term plan you may be right I don’t know enough to judge.
                Shame on OC, while USL is getting more competitive and used as a tool for the future talent to get some minutes , OC decides to step down and compete vs players that have a day job at the construction site.
                Way to go OC bravo!!

Comment

Marcelo talked OC into upsl a League of 30-40 year old men with 9-5 jobs. No other mls team would ever ever put a team in upsl
                  This statement is quite accurate. My uncle is 49 years old and still plays in the UPSL league up in Jacksonville.

Comment

Has it gotten better since the change to the new training park and the coaches from Weston? I guess it could only get better at the Monteverde disaster but is it really better, it looks like the signed more homegrown this year than ever before.
                    Your in big trouble if you play soccer in Florida

Comment

I do it’s all a joke

Comment

I do it’s all a joke
                        Names

Comment

when and where are the u16 mls next tryouts and or practice schedule

Comment

when and where are the u16 mls next tryouts and or practice schedule
                            Invites happened in January and February, I would imagine next selections/sessions will take place in July.

Comment

Good staff.

Comment

I am looking at the 2006 mls next team that would be u16 next season and that would practices at seminole. Does anyone believe that the Osceola group is going to travel to seminole for u16?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X