Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Valley would compete with players from the FSA state teams. FSA ECNL/ECLR is a separate issue from comparing it to Valley.
    Ecrl is horrendous ... Put a patch on their other sleeve and back as well and those teams will still blow .... Ecnl mostly bigger and faster than other teams in state but know nothing of how to play the game. That's why they are one of the worst clubs in ECNL.

Comment

The promotion / relegation wouldn’t be the entire club it would be specific to the boys or girls side.
      Should be team-based so you penalize specific teams for non performance and reward the ones doing it correctly. Imagine how fast then people would take note of specific coaches on both sides of that coin? As it is now they all get a pass and so many are not good.

Comment

Should be team-based so you penalize specific teams for non performance and reward the ones doing it correctly. Imagine how fast then people would take note of specific coaches on both sides of that coin? As it is now they all get a pass and so many are not good.
        Plus, it is far easier to manage pro-rel for the teams in an age bracket that to try to do it across multiple age brackets .... typically, PDA and FC Stars and clubs like those will continue to get the nod if it is remotely close. i.e., Nothing much would change with club based as large clubs will continue to do as they please.

Comment

That was my original point. If your kid is Ina premier team that can't beat a travel team you are flat out wasting your money ..... FSA CT and NPL teams!!
          What town travel team can beat a premier level team? Has that happened? Would a premier team ever even agree to friendly a travel team? If they were to lose, that would be funny.

Comment

Big OD

Funny how everyone blames KX but everyone that has a kid in there knows how much of a scam artist OD is ...keep taking money OD & building a bigger house then you already have

Comment

My kid is on a valley team. They are a good team but the lack of indoor practice facilities and not being allowed to play at fsa (or anywhere) in the winter is morenthan questionable.Too many opportunities to just have fun and play being eliminated there. It’s a lot of money-pushing $3000 with next year a uniform year. Thinking even if OW or FSA team isn’t great kid will be at least playing. Not looking for college but a good time and high school rediness.

Comment

I wonder how many valley kids will not tryout at FSA

Comment

CFC Valley guy got caught cheating and one of his teams had to forfeit all there games , word gets out about that and it may seriously affect his tryouts.

Comment

OD and Valley get caught cheating playing older players down age groups to put beat downs on clubs that follow the rules and valley today are flooding Facebook and Instagram with the league tables of their various age groups and teams all in the top 3 or their respected leagues, makes me wonder how many teams he does this for and how many teams deserve to be there or if he has been pulling this s**t the entire time. The sad thing is your son/daughters team at valley may legitimately be top of the table and playing some good soccer and deserve tthe credit but this situation will make others doubt these teams and question if its legit and that’s not fair on the kids and teams that are working hard for success. OD did that, he created that doubt with his questionable morals. You should all run as far away from that as possible.

Comment

Agree. My kid is on another team. None of this has gone on but I am turned off.

Comment

They can stay away. Valley 05 played FSA ECNL pre-pandemic and the score was like 15-0.

Comment

They can stay away. Valley 05 played FSA ECNL pre-pandemic and the score was like 15-0.
                          That’s wasn’t the valley 05s OD brought down mostly 03s for that game thinking he’d win told FSA is was the 05s makes the 15-0 loss even worse

Comment

That wasn't OD's team that played FSA's ECNL team. That was AS's team. More like a rec team than a club team.

Comment

That wasn't OD's team that played FSA's ECNL team. That was AS's team. More like a rec team than a club team.
                              AS is a bigger bonor than OD

Comment

I saw 2007 and 2006 valley boys trying out at FSA earlier this month. I think there will be mass exodus thanks to that 2005/ 03s playing down at that game and just awful coaching.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X