Weston FC Player Racially Abused In Front of Their Technical Director

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quit your bitching, a few more weeks and you get to practice in chapel trail. I’m sure that will be better for your son.

No club is perfect. Grass isn’t greener in pines

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Quit your bitching, a few more weeks and you get to practice in chapel trail. I’m sure that will be better for your son.

What’s in chapel trail?

Comment

What’s in chapel trail?
        He is suggesting that the kid that reported the racist incident will go play at Pembroke Pines Soccer and that’s the field. If that is the case, they do this to everyone asking for safety or reporting incidents. It’s called retaliation. My question will be, why do you jump and attack someone on TS defending racism? There are more good people than bad. They truth will always win.

Comment

Does Pines had a racist incident? Plus a hazing sodomy mega lawsuit? Weston is a very unique club for sure. Poop always floats.

Comment

To the parents reporting the racist incident: do not believe the crap that “it is under investigation and we can’t talk about it” they did that with the Colombia issue. The main goal is to have parents forget and leave the club. We never forget about kids safety. Racism is very serious because it leads to physical attacks if ignored, the same way some mild hazing incidents will lead to hazing and eventually hazing sodomy. Hazing NEVER starts with sodomy. We already had a sodomy case because Weston FC ignored hazing for years. Do we want physical attacks to color people because they are ignoring racism?

Comment

Any update from the MLS racism investigation?

Comment

Results found. everyone is infected with racism, cure: stop posting in boards like this. be nice to your neighbor, don't talk sh!t about a coach because he doesn't like your kid. and move on.

Comment

Results found. everyone is infected with racism, cure: stop posting in boards like this. be nice to your neighbor, don't talk sh!t about a coach because he doesn't like your kid. and move on.
                  A coach not liking a player? This thread is only about racism.

Comment

If your son was getting plenty of playing time you wouldn't give a f u c k, that one latino coach played around with the phrase n I g g a with a brown player

Comment

i agree that he shouldnt have joked about that, but he didn't mean it in a malicious way.

Comment

Marcel, find a hobbie!!

Comment

If your son was getting plenty of playing time you wouldn't give a f u c k, that one latino coach played around with the phrase n I g g a with a brown player
                          So the coach was the one using the racial slur?

Comment

Who cares about playing time when you have to report a racist incident? Do you think the boy that got sharpie up his 🍑 thought about playing time? Very dumb statement from your part.

Comment

start hiring proper soccer coaches thats the problem. A pace like weston should have nothing less than A license coaches at the academy level, with one team. Program would turn around overnight.

Comment

Stop with the BS race card already!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X