Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Oh my goodness. You don't give up. Yes he did. It was not perfect. I was at the games. I know Jay. I knew Rollie. However, Villanova had won a national championship already. Remember that game too.

Villanova soccer doesn't have that notarity. Most do not.
    Bball pays the bills for everything else especially at Nova. Soccer does not. Stop comparing these programs and sports at Villanova. Maybe teach your kid to bounce a ball rather than kick it.

Comment

No true defenders recruited and his “system” of moving forwards to such position has caught up.It’s his own doing that he’s out the door.

one example
      I know plenty of kids that play both positions. Sounds like kids that did not want to conform. Yes his own doing. He recruited kids that are not team players.

Comment

I know plenty of kids that play both positions. Sounds like kids that did not want to conform. Yes his own doing. He recruited kids that are not team players.
        No coach can overcome this.

Comment

The biggest hurdle in all sports today.

Comment

Never heard Crystal Dunn complain or Ertz when she drops back.

Comment

No coach can overcome this.
              And just like that, the chirping stops. Cord struck maybe.

On another note, Coaching spots around the soccer world opening up. Tis the season.

Comment

Never heard Crystal Dunn complain or Ertz when she drops back.
                prob cause they were on his good side. If he’s decided a player is not worthy, they get different treatment. not saying less playing time or given more push ups different . mind screwed with and put downs. It’s all done subtly but it’s harmful over time. I’m anonymous- you won’t believe me. That’s ok- I know what I went on. Others know too. But Nova won’t do anything. Off to his next coaching position

Comment

prob cause they were on his good side. If he’s decided a player is not worthy, they get different treatment. not saying less playing time or given more push ups different . mind screwed with and put downs. It’s all done subtly but it’s harmful over time. I’m anonymous- you won’t believe me. That’s ok- I know what I went on. Others know too. But Nova won’t do anything. Off to his next coaching position
                  I believe you - did the same thing to his club team - half of the team left mid season last year. Where there is smoke there is fire. Sounds like good riddance.

Comment

My employer does the same thing when people screw up. It is called accountability.

I hope the players find that team and coach that gives them hugs when underperforming; especially if they are getting money.

Some of these kids would never have survived sports years ago. It helped make us tough.

Comment

My employer does the same thing when people screw up. It is called accountability.

I hope the players find that team and coach that gives them hugs when underperforming; especially if they are getting money.

Some of these kids would never have survived sports years ago. It helped make us tough.
                      No- I’ve had tough coaches. I’ve been screamed at and called out on messing up and took it and still respected the coach cause the coaching was done to me respectfully no matter how tough it maybe was. This was different, this wasn’t coaching. I already said- you won’t believe me or try to understand the gray area happening here. And that’s fine. Gray areas is how manipulators get away with their ****.

Comment

No- I’ve had tough coaches. I’ve been screamed at and called out on messing up and took it and still respected the coach cause the coaching was done to me respectfully no matter how tough it maybe was. This was different, this wasn’t coaching. I already said- you won’t believe me or try to understand the gray area happening here. And that’s fine. Gray areas is how manipulators get away with their ****.
                        Well you did not experience it. It could very well have been the way you, me and others were coached. Sometimes there is hyperbole in the translation especially if it really bothered a kid who is not used to being pressured, singled out, or screamed at. Not trying to be cold but everyone handles things differently.

I remember randall cunningham cleaning out his locker because he wasn-t getting the praise he was used to receiving. Yrs later he specifically called attention to that very example and admitted that he handled it very immaturely.

Comment

Well you did not experience it. It could very well have been the way you, me and others were coached. Sometimes there is hyperbole in the translation especially if it really bothered a kid who is not used to being pressured, singled out, or screamed at. Not trying to be cold but everyone handles things differently.

I remember randall cunningham cleaning out his locker because he wasn-t getting the praise he was used to receiving. Yrs later he specifically called attention to that very example and admitted that he handled it very immaturely.
                          Buddy, I can’t convince you. All I’ll say is he doesn’t belong in a head coach position. Thanks for the give and take

Comment

I believe you - did the same thing to his club team - half of the team left mid season last year. Where there is smoke there is fire. Sounds like good riddance.
                            Not half. Only a few cause they didn’t play much when their buddy left the team and they got a new coach.

Comment

Do you not know who Julie Ertz or Crystal Dunn are? Snd believe they never complained about playing defense because "prob they were on his good side?"
                              Okay. And you are judging the nova coach?? Says all I need to know.

Comment

Time to move on.

http://www.villanovan.com/sports/wom...ea8555ff2.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X