X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    MH is one of the best boys coaches. Agreed
    He always has good teams so can’t just be luck.

Comment

There is no Surf or Juventus team in Elite Gold for U12. Either club don't have any teams strong in that age division? I watched a couple of games today and NEFC and the Scorpions played well.

Comment

Juve dysfunction

Juve is currently the most dysfunctional club in the region. All I keep hearing is how unhappy coaches are within the organization. How unhappy families are with being over promised and the club not delivering on said promises.

I think this start up will soon be a non starter.

Comment

Juve is currently the most dysfunctional club in the region. All I keep hearing is how unhappy coaches are within the organization. How unhappy families are with being over promised and the club not delivering on said promises.

Ok MR./Mrs. Surf. Nice one. You are going to show up at training at some point only to learn your coaches are all on leave, if you know what I mean. I little vacation to Concord or Walpole.

Comment

RG stop. You’ve a gas station to run

Comment

The gas station was only in his dreams. Very sad.

Comment

Juve have top teams at 06,08,11,12. Surf 05 and 04. Juve focused on the younger, surf the olders. So both have good teams

Comment

Heard he was writing Hollywood move scripts. He wrote one about a short little English lad with a chip on his shoulder that moved to the states to try a career in football. The poor bloke had a nasty habit of telling lies and getting sacked until nobody believed in him any more. Sad story, really.

Comment

Juve have top teams at 06,08,11,12. Surf 05 and 04. Juve focused on the younger, surf the olders. So both have good teams
                    All top teams out of MH region. No surprise there.

Comment

U10 juve boys tied u11 nefc team who won the fall
                      Nep.
                      06 juve beat nefc. 08s beat bolts. Mh and rg teams. Juve has some good teams which is clear and maybe some weak ones. Isn’t that most clubs in this area?
                      That u10 team are excellent.

Comment

What are juve smoking thinking they are good enough to get accepted into MLS or ECNL. This weekend has shown just has far behind they really are. They should be lucky to have MH with them and his teams. Without them BA basically has Duxbury dragons in Juve uniforms.
                        Don’t worry. Juve got passed over for ecnl by bayside. That is all you need to know. They run around telling families they will get top level play, but they cannot provide that.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2954360]Don’t worry. Juve got passed over for ecnl by bayside. That is all you need to know. They run around telling families they will get top level play, but they cannot provide that.[/

What a insightful Comment. So are you saying juve have no top teams?

Comment

Both clubs are less than average on the boys side! Having 4 good teams out of 40-50 is hardly something to gloat about. What leagues are they playing in this Spring? That’s right!! Not MLS Next (Never will) Not ECNL (Never will). Not one team in both clubs are in any Elite league and don’t fool yourselves thinking they will with all the fake promises to all the players and families.

Go Club Lies Baby

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2954365]
                              Don’t worry. Juve got passed over for ecnl by bayside. That is all you need to know. They run around telling families they will get top level play, but they cannot provide that.[/

What a insightful Comment. So are you saying juve have no top teams?
                              What good is a “top team” not competing at the highest level? Not good for development when their best teams are winning by large margins!! Why be at a club who cannot provide top competition year round?

Comment

Juve family here

I can't blame any of them right now. The organization is S show currently. Can't even have a legit EDS squad, lol.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X