Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is you are referring to Kozy from SUSA being a top coach then by just that comment alone you know zero about the game or coaching. Hahhaa now that was the funniest and stupidest comment I heard.
    Both clubs are a joke for profit money machines nothing less. Look at the cars in the parking lot. All shiny and new probably a couple of scholarship kids that run circles around the tesla and range rover driven kids.

Comment

SUSA Training VS BARCA NY U7-U13

Is you are referring to Kozy from SUSA being a top coach then by just that comment alone you know zero about the game or coaching. Hahhaa now that was the funniest and stupidest comment I heard.
      not refering to kozi but i do like him very much. hes one of the best and i would not mind if my kid played for him. show me that his u11 team is not among the best in NYS. otherwise you are just a jealous hater with plenty of "stupidest comments" at your disposal.

Comment

not refering to kozi but i do like him very much. hes one of the best and i would not mind if my kid played for him. show me that his u11 team is not among the best in NYS. otherwise you are just a jealous hater with plenty of "stupidest comments" at your disposal.
        If you think having a U11 team that wins games is the sign of a good coach you do not understand youth sports.

Comment

If you think having a U11 team that wins games is the sign of a good coach you do not understand youth sports.
          That is a funny comment coming from a typical "all knowing" Long Island soccer parent.
          Can i ask how many times a day you wipe your kids @ss?

I'm betting your kid is a pathetic wimp that can't take criticism from a coach/trainer.

Comment

I have said for years that i would never be apart of SUSA. We went down for a session and my son loved it so that's where he is now. They have indoor facilities and the the outdoor facility is amazing. We left barca for the record from the top team. To each his own

Comment

That is a funny comment coming from a typical "all knowing" Long Island soccer parent.

I'm betting your kid is a pathetic wimp that can't take criticism from a coach/trainer.
              And I bet most or all the kids on your kid's team will wind up as middle class failures in life jealous of those who became successful. I'm sure they will come up with some lame excuse for how they were disadvantaged or prevented from succeeding.

Comment

And I bet most or all the kids on your kid's team will wind up as middle class failures in life jealous of those who became successful. I'm sure they will come up with some lame excuse for how they were disadvantaged or prevented from succeeding.
                how you figure? The kids on the team are bred to be tough both physically and mentally.
                If they can make it through coaches practice sessions anything else in life becomes easy.

I think you are referring to your own wimp kids, can't take criticism, they complain, "coach said this" and/or "i don't want play for this team anymore" so you either talk with the coach and/or take your ball and join another team where the coach will wipe his @ss and let him think hes better than he really is.

Either way, you are a joke. like your pathetic weak family. full of complainers.

Comment

how you figure? The kids on the team are bred to be tough both physically and mentally.
                  If they can make it through coaches practice sessions anything else in life becomes easy.

I think you are referring to your own wimp kids, can't take criticism, they complain, "coach said this" and/or "i don't want play for this team anymore" so you either talk with the coach and/or take your ball and join another team where the coach will wipe his @ss and let him think hes better than he really is.

Either way, you are a joke. like your pathetic weak family. full of complainers.
                  This is a funny comment. You're calling the poster a wimp but you're the dad that allows another man to yell at his kid. You my friend are a pu$$y. I would allow any constructive criticism without yelling towards my kid but would never ever let another man yell at them. A coach or anyone for that matter who results to yelling to get a point across are weak individuals without the skills to communicate. You probably that dude in the corner with his mouth shut while the Coach flirts with your wife.

Comment

Holy toxic masculinity. This thread is too funny. Beat the crap out of each other over who is less if a wimp? Grow up.

Comment

This is a funny comment. You're calling the poster a wimp but you're the dad that allows another man to yell at his kid. You my friend are a pu$$y. I would allow any constructive criticism without yelling towards my kid but would never ever let another man yell at them. A coach or anyone for that matter who results to yelling to get a point across are weak individuals without the skills to communicate. You probably that dude in the corner with his mouth shut while the Coach flirts with your wife.
                      you must be a p-ssy millennial with a warped sense of manhood. in my day as a youth i would get the crap beaten out of me by my teachers and principle, then later return home and be wiped by my father and his belt because of bad behavior.

I learned fast. You sit there and don't have the balls to tell your own kid stop being a whiny bitch. so like i said, you blame everyone else for your own petty bs problems. you will move to another team because coach hurt little johnys feelings.

You will be wiping his @ss as long as you live, perhaps you will have to call his boss one day because little johny is a lazy worthless dope like his old man.

God Bless coaches like kozy. being tough on our kids both physically and mentally.

Comment

Yes, because someone who accomplished nothing in the sport who criticizes kids is what makes a good coach. In 2-3 years when your kids tired of being criticized and quits soccer at least he can wipe his own @ss.

Comment

you must be a p-ssy millennial with a warped sense of manhood. in my day as a youth i would get the crap beaten out of me by my teachers and principle, then later return home and be wiped by my father and his belt because of bad behavior.

I learned fast. You sit there and don't have the balls to tell your own kid stop being a whiny bitch. so like i said, you blame everyone else for your own petty bs problems. you will move to another team because coach hurt little johnys feelings.

You will be wiping his @ss as long as you live, perhaps you will have to call his boss one day because little johny is a lazy worthless dope like his old man.

God Bless coaches like kozy. being tough on our kids both physically and mentally.
                          Sorry that you endured such a horrendous childhood. I hope that your kid thinks differently and breaks the chain of child abuse you grew up with. It’s not your fault, and I hope your kid finds the strength to understand you just don’t know any better.

Comment

I guess we have our answer who has the better 2010 team. Barca much better then the SUSA Kozi’s

Comment

I guess we have our answer who has the better 2010 team. Barca much better then the SUSA Kozi’s
                              can you show us? from what ive seen kozi team has beaten Barca EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Comment

can you show us? from what ive seen kozi team has beaten Barca EVERY SINGLE TIME!
                                Don't worry. The poster thinks Barca played Carolina in the SUSA Easter tournament. Wrong team stupid

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X