SUSA Training VS BARCA NY U7-U13

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barca focuses on teaching kids development, win or lose and some parents don't get this and are frustrated when teams at an early age are losing. I've seen it many times parents leave Barca to susa at this age and then the following year they are back at Barca after the horror show of the low-level coaching at Susa. The reality is Barca has coaches from Spain that are on a totally different level than any other coaches on Long Island. If SUSA was smart they would try to pull those Spain coaches to SUSA, unfortunately, Eddie Hacket Low-Level Technical Director will not allow it because it will shed light very quickly on his level and JR's from the girl's side which in essence will threaten their comfortable positions at SUSA. Image the Barca coaches with that level all at SUSA, SUSA would be on a totally different level. Anyway, it will never happen because Barca is a world brand, and where these coaches go worldwide on their CV will say, Barca. Imagine you go to another state of the country and show your SUSA resume? They will laugh at you lol. Barca is on the rise again and as a parent, I can tell you what they are doing with some of the local coaches they hired is astonishing. Some local coaches have bought into the Barca way and are killing it training and coaching while some have not as expected. If you have a kid that likes soccer and you want them to learn the proper way before anything else then Barca is a no brainer in Long Island.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Barca focuses on teaching kids development, win or lose and some parents don't get this and are frustrated when teams at an early age are losing. I've seen it many times parents leave Barca to susa at this age and then the following year they are back at Barca after the horror show of the low-level coaching at Susa. The reality is Barca has coaches from Spain that are on a totally different level than any other coaches on Long Island. If SUSA was smart they would try to pull those Spain coaches to SUSA, unfortunately, Eddie Hacket Low-Level Technical Director will not allow it because it will shed light very quickly on his level and JR's from the girl's side which in essence will threaten their comfortable positions at SUSA. Image the Barca coaches with that level all at SUSA, SUSA would be on a totally different level. Anyway, it will never happen because Barca is a world brand, and where these coaches go worldwide on their CV will say, Barca. Imagine you go to another state of the country and show your SUSA resume? They will laugh at you lol. Barca is on the rise again and as a parent, I can tell you what they are doing with some of the local coaches they hired is astonishing. Some local coaches have bought into the Barca way and are killing it training and coaching while some have not as expected. If you have a kid that likes soccer and you want them to learn the proper way before anything else then Barca is a no brainer in Long Island.
      As a Barca parent looking for another club, I can tell you this post is BS.

Comment

The prior poster offered more depth to your snub. Why is the post total BS because you are looking for another club?

Comment

tell that to the u9 parent!!!!! they will look at you with scorn and contempt "how dare you say my kid is not good"

Open message to any parents of kids U12 and younger: you are only playing rec ball and not real soccer. Not until you play on a full size field, 11v11, and a full size ball (#5) its not a real soccer game.

so when little timmy and katey is playing, sit back with a coke and a smile and STFU!
          you must be a miserable person

Comment

you must be a miserable person
            in contrary...i have 3 great kids and a pretty wife...life is good...anything here on TS is just gravy and/or nonesense strictly for entertainment purposes.

hows your pathetic life? unlike you i was never picked last for elementary school gym class kickball.

Comment

That's because you know ZERO about the club and clearly are on the lower stick of things. Anywhere you go you will not be happy. There are plenty of parents like you, unfortunately. Good Riddence Bye Bye

Comment

Barca has coaches from Spain, all 6 of them have UEFA A Licenses and USSF Licenses and master degrees in coaching and teaching. How about your clubs? SUSA Has what? JR and EDDIE Hacket and other crews of British scam artists kick and run soccer. I witnessed my daughter play against SUSA where Coach Chris Colley screamed at the girls for giving up 3 goals and made the kids cry all at ages 9 and 10. Very good SUSA. A disgrace, sure SUSA has the player pools but zero knowledge on player development.

Comment

Barca has coaches from Spain, all 6 of them have UEFA A Licenses and USSF Licenses and master degrees in coaching and teaching. How about your clubs? SUSA Has what? JR and EDDIE Hacket and other crews of British scam artists kick and run soccer. I witnessed my daughter play against SUSA where Coach Chris Colley screamed at the girls for giving up 3 goals and made the kids cry all at ages 9 and 10. Very good SUSA. A disgrace, sure SUSA has the player pools but zero knowledge on player development.
                  Get off your high horse. People are laughing at you. Barca is a local pay for play outfight -- no more, no less.

Comment

As a Barca parent I can tell you, go to SUSA or a local club. Buh bye.

Comment

kids should not be crying...there is no crying in soccer, if your wet nursed kid is a crybaby because of some constructive criticism...and or maybe the coach is annoyed because he believes they are not playing to their potential (and should be yelled at anyway). they don't belong wasting time on the pitch.

Comment

Hilarious how they defend SUSA at all costs haha. Its amazing how SUSA brained washed these parents

Comment

Hilarious how they defend SUSA at all costs haha. Its amazing how SUSA brained washed these parents
                          its easy to do, when they are all liberals.

Comment

Watch adult matches and see just how many mistakes are made in 90 minutes. Now imagine those same adult soccer players fearing a voice that is standing on the sideline and ripping at them while they are out there? Not easy for kids who are still very young to be afraid to make mistakes. In order for kids to develop they need some balance and certainly an environment that does not shred them for mistakes. Not speaking about kids not giving their 100% effort. Kid is out there and going through the motions with limited effort that is different. Mistakes will happen and if a player is stretching their comfort zone which any good coach would want, mistakes will happen more especially at the younger ages. Can't expect kids to play perfect and can't joystick them with your WILL for them to play perfect.

Some of these better trainers who do this at game time are shooting themselves in the foot and cheating their players. Also will add good things happen on the field when you stop trying to control the outcome through over coaching every play the entire game.

Comment

Watch adult matches and see just how many mistakes are made in 90 minutes. Now imagine those same adult soccer players fearing a voice that is standing on the sideline and ripping at them while they are out there? Not easy for kids who are still very young to be afraid to make mistakes. In order for kids to develop they need some balance and certainly an environment that does not shred them for mistakes. Not speaking about kids not giving their 100% effort. Kid is out there and going through the motions with limited effort that is different. Mistakes will happen and if a player is stretching their comfort zone which any good coach would want, mistakes will happen more especially at the younger ages. Can't expect kids to play perfect and can't joystick them with your WILL for them to play perfect.

Some of these better trainers who do this at game time are shooting themselves in the foot and cheating their players. Also will add good things happen on the field when you stop trying to control the outcome through over coaching every play the entire game.

My kids coach is a Yealer/screamer in practice...hes very tough on the boys both physicaaly and mentally, also actually pretty quiet in game time ....the core group of kids that has been with him for 4-5 years already is a top level team. The core group understand the coach holds each of them to a high standard.

We have a few new kids every year (very strong players) but they simply cant take the pressure mentally so they quit. they are mentally weak like there parents. i see it all the time.

Hes the best damn coach bar none.

Comment

My kids coach is a Yealer/screamer in practice...hes very tough on the boys both physicaaly and mentally, also actually pretty quiet in game time ....the core group of kids that has been with him for 4-5 years already is a top level team. The core group understand the coach holds each of them to a high standard.

We have a few new kids every year (very strong players) but they simply cant take the pressure mentally so they quit. they are mentally weak like there parents. i see it all the time.

Hes the best damn coach bar none.
                                Is you are referring to Kozy from SUSA being a top coach then by just that comment alone you know zero about the game or coaching. Hahhaa now that was the funniest and stupidest comment I heard.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X