Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Soccer Season - Masks for play?

Has anyone seen definitive guidance on whether teams are required to wear masks on the field during games for the spring season?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone seen definitive guidance on whether teams are required to wear masks on the field during games for the spring season?
    No masks required outdoors for practices and games. Only subs have to wear masks.

Comment

No masks required outdoors for practices and games. Only subs have to wear masks.
      Please tell FSA this news. They are busy picking up rubber crumb off their walkways.

Comment

Seeing as how cases in CT are now spiking again, I believe your comment is short lived guidance. Double mask your subs and single mask your field players. Register for your vaccination.

Comment

Seeing as how cases in CT are now spiking again, I believe your comment is short lived guidance. Double mask your subs and single mask your field players. Register for your vaccination.
          yeah, still no one under 80 cares.

Comment

Its at 3.88 % positivity rate. Hardly spiking. Take the masks off and stop being sheep. Its being used to control you. They don't care about your businesses they want the economy destroyed so you become dependent on the Dems and their big government.

Comment

Might be short lived. Might not. But right now no masks required on the field.

Comment

yeah, still no one under 80 cares.
                Your number 10 should care. Scarred lungs will limit ones career.

Comment

Your number 10 should care. Scarred lungs will limit ones career.
                  Yeah I mean right, but doesn’t Fox News show you how to cure scarred lungs?

Comment

They don’t directly, but Mike Liddell from myPillow has a secret syrup that you can buy that cures everything that’s advertised on Fox News. That’ll do the trick. Btw saw some serious body count on video in Brazil hospitals. Doesn’t Hartford have like the second largest Brazilian population in the US and even has a Brazilian consulate downtown? Oh boy. Triple mask time.

Comment

Wear triple masks, lock your doors and wave hi to Kamala Harris while she eats Pizza at Sallys and migrant children drown in the Rio Grande and suffer in over crowded dirty migrant camps that Biden lies about and says are 5 star.

Comment

Wear triple masks, lock your doors and wave hi to Kamala Harris while she eats Pizza at Sallys and migrant children drown in the Rio Grande and suffer in over crowded dirty migrant camps that Biden lies about and says are 5 star.
                        It’s your future in a wheelchair not mine. Guess those cuts to Medicaid won’t be so sweet. Maybe Kamala will throw you a treat during the 2024 inauguration parade.

Comment

It’s your future in a wheelchair not mine. Guess those cuts to Medicaid won’t be so sweet. Maybe Kamala will throw you a treat during the 2024 inauguration parade.

" And that little black girl was me". LOL. Race hustler ,hypocrite and unqualified quota hire who put more blacks in jail than anybody. Eating pizza in New Haven while kids are dying on the border.

Comment

" And that little black girl was me". LOL. Race hustler ,hypocrite and unqualified quota hire who put more blacks in jail than anybody. Eating pizza in New Haven while kids are dying on the border.
                            You forgot white that used her lady parts to get on top ..... Literally and figurayively. .... And adulterer. She's as much a role model for little black and Asian girls as harvey weinsten is for little Jewish boys.

Comment

You forgot white that used her lady parts to get on top ..... Literally and figurayively. .... And adulterer. She's as much a role model for little black and Asian girls as harvey weinsten is for little Jewish boys.

Yea role model. At 29 sleeping with 62 yr old married San Fran Mayor Willie Brown to get ahead. Mommy, some day maybe I can have a sugar daddy!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X