Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are insane if you think D1 coaches are watching this little tourney online searching for random recruits. Coaches get money to put their names to these tourneys. All marketing nonsense.
    CCSU and Bryant. Why not? You sound like a man that’s in the know. How much do the coaches get to “put their names to these tourneys”?

Comment

FSA takes a cut, other clubs have streaming services and come nowhere close to $5 a game some even offer it for free through YouTube and FB.. If you kid has 4 indoor games a month and 4 outdoor games a month that’s $40 just to watch your kid play for a program your already spending $3500 on. This is a club jumping on the band wagon for profit and profit only. I get that it’s a business but after the year the world has had a little goodwill towards the parents and players would have been appreciated
      Funny how our high school and every other high school streamed nearly every game in every sport all fall, winter, and now spring and did it for free with great quality. HMMMM, i guess it can be done. I suppose FSA just isnt making enough money yet .... perhaps they need to increase their fees.

Comment

Funny how our high school and every other high school streamed nearly every game in every sport all fall, winter, and now spring and did it for free with great quality. HMMMM, i guess it can be done. I suppose FSA just isnt making enough money yet .... perhaps they need to increase their fees.
        butt lick you do know your tax dollars pay for high school so of course it should be free. your tax dollars paid for thier cameras and everything else that allows a moron like you to live stream for free. FSA is a privately owned facility and last i checked, they don't receive tax dollars from dillweeds like you

Comment

butt lick you do know your tax dollars pay for high school so of course it should be free. your tax dollars paid for thier cameras and everything else that allows a moron like you to live stream for free. FSA is a privately owned facility and last i checked, they don't receive tax dollars from dillweeds like you
          Yeah, they had a few cameras and streamed the games ... really complicated, really costly. Keep paying your $5/game for sh|t .... those are money makers dillweed .... does that trash club provide any value to their consumers? God knows those kids aint learning to play soccer!

Comment

I think the argument here is that Parents are paying a substantial amount of $$$ to FSA for their kids to play, and we are currently living in a world where only 1 spectator is allowed at games (I know the rules are becoming a little more lax but in the middle of it many parents missed out on watching their kids) with the money already paid and involved and with many other clubs across the state offering either a free streaming service or more cost effective streaming service the general feeling amoung parents is that FSA could have offered the service either much cheaper or as part of the yearly dues and not charged extra.

My feeling is I don’t know why anyone thought FSA would do a nice thing here and offer anything additional for free or included. I am pretty sure they’ll put a price on using the bathrooms next.

Comment

I think the argument here is that Parents are paying a substantial amount of $$$ to FSA for their kids to play, and we are currently living in a world where only 1 spectator is allowed at games (I know the rules are becoming a little more lax but in the middle of it many parents missed out on watching their kids) with the money already paid and involved and with many other clubs across the state offering either a free streaming service or more cost effective streaming service the general feeling amoung parents is that FSA could have offered the service either much cheaper or as part of the yearly dues and not charged extra.

My feeling is I don’t know why anyone thought FSA would do a nice thing here and offer anything additional for free or included. I am pretty sure they’ll put a price on using the bathrooms next.
              Seems like a concerned parent could have also set up their smart phone camera and live-streamed on YouTube. Not that hard, WAH-WAH.

Comment

Seems like a concerned parent could have also set up their smart phone camera and live-streamed on YouTube. Not that hard, WAH-WAH.
                Oh yeah a parent is going to bring a ladder set it up and film from the top getting a full field view. And then using their personal account stream the game.

Comment

Yeah, they had a few cameras and streamed the games ... really complicated, really costly. Keep paying your $5/game for sh|t .... those are money makers dillweed .... does that trash club provide any value to their consumers? God knows those kids aint learning to play soccer!

Lose out on playing scheduled games because you were making kids wear masks while playing and no-one will play you, have a showcase with 2nd rate teams and coaches and then have the nerve to charge parents $5 to watch a game cause you won't let spectators come lol.

FSA, where narrow minds collide with reality.

Comment

Families are paying good money for recruiting opportunities. It's not that costly to set up with a decent video streaming system and it can be used by all teams, games etc.

Comment

The video quality from fsa that I have seen is pathetic. Couldnt even follow the play. When the time comes, Ill video tape it myself.

Comment

The video quality from fsa that I have seen is pathetic. Couldnt even follow the play. When the time comes, Ill video tape it myself.
                        thats interesting because when i watched the facebook video footage, the icon says HD

Comment

Look at the schools. Any decent player should be able to walk on to any of them
                          Oh, look here, we found a College Soccer expert. Hold on, let me get my notebook...and a pen (not a pencil).

Please tell us more about the landscape of College Soccer and more about these programs. You obviously have seen them play, extensively...

Comment

You are insane if you think D1 coaches are watching this little tourney online searching for random recruits. Coaches get money to put their names to these tourneys. All marketing nonsense.
                            Wow, there is so many people in this thread with so much knowledge of how these things work // how good the teams are // which coaches are showing up or watching online.

You really think any of these college showcases are giving coaches money for them to show up or put there name and institution on there.

I mean the things that come out of some of your mouths are just weird. You're living in some sort of fantasy land.

Comment

thats interesting because when i watched the facebook video footage, the icon says HD
                              It's FSA, probably means Hundreds Due.

Comment

Oh, look here, we found a College Soccer expert. Hold on, let me get my notebook...and a pen (not a pencil).

Please tell us more about the landscape of College Soccer and more about these programs. You obviously have seen them play, extensively...
                                That was posted when the coach list was literally eight schools with sad programs. The list is longer now (kind of) but it's still nearly all low level D3s. If you can get admitted and are decent you have a spot. They aren't top programs by any stretch where you do need to be a better player.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X