X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this sarcasm? Seems like sarcasm.

Where were the SUSA ECNL teams? CFC North 2008? I was under the impression the CFC ECNL teams would be there. Can't gauge anything about Bayside girls based on the terrible teams they played this weekend.
    Welcome friend. I am a certified life coach. I have worked with several surf parents to assist them with working through their envy, jealousy and percieved hate. They are now much more positive of others and more confident in their choices.
    Let me know if I can assist you?

Comment

Sorry, I'll try and do better if it does not work for you. That's the shorthand the college coaches use, I got caught up with it and seems natural when many people use it.
      My kid used to play for Bayside, I know Bayside coaches, parents, and current players. Nobody, and I mean nobody, ever calls them "Bay."

Comment

Where were the SUSA ECNL teams? CFC North 2008? I was under the impression the CFC ECNL teams would be there. Can't gauge anything about Bayside girls based on the terrible teams they played this weekend.
        CFC Regional ECNL 07 team is pretty good team. Their National team is very good and this is their second team. You call that team terrible based on what?

Comment

My kid used to play for Bayside, I know Bayside coaches, parents, and current players. Nobody, and I mean nobody, ever calls them "Bay."
          I'll interject, I have two alumni and one currently going through the system. We hear the term off and on. not sure why it is such a big deal either way.

Comment

Tough to "gauge" anything when you are a few cans short of a six pack.

The 2008 CFC north team is very good. CFC does not unify until U14. To help you "gauge", you can check results from CFC columbus day tournament where the North team beat Matchfit ECNL and tied CFC ECNL. With that said Bayside could care less what you think anyway.

Comment

Tough to "gauge" anything when you are a few cans short of a six pack.

The 2008 CFC north team is very good. CFC does not unify until U14. To help you "gauge", you can check results from CFC columbus day tournament where the North team beat Matchfit ECNL and tied CFC ECNL. With that said Bayside could care less what you think anyway.
              You mean "Bay" could care less what you think. I think that is what most college coaches call them now a days.

I hear that all the time at CCRI

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X