Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are the chances of DM returning to his old stomping grounds at Wall SC? He can bring instant credibility a township club like Wall needs.
    Zero, don’t think DM would go to a low level township club after leading 2 of the top academies in NJ in CSA and PSA.

Comment

Who is this “we” you speak of?

Speak for yourself, son.

There are many of us who respect the Hell out of what DM has accomplished in the NJ Youth Soccer landscape. Only a blind fool would be so ignorant to not give the guy his due credit. Let’s run through the list:

- Literally built Wall Soccer from the ground up. He’s a legend in the town.
      - Almost single-handedly put CSA girls’ on the map, and was directly responsible for their early DA success.
      - upon leaving CSA, the club has completely fallen off the proverbial map, and are a shell of the club they were when he was at the helm.
      CSA could really use DM to right the ship.

Comment

CSA could really use DM to right the ship.
        Lol not even a lower level township club like wall would take him back. CSA does need help but certainly not from DM.

Comment

What are the chances of DM returning to his old stomping grounds at Wall SC? He can bring instant credibility a township club like Wall needs.
          No disrespect to Wall SC. They’re a very good table club that punches above their weight and can compete with other top teams in certain age groups.

But they’re honestly below DM’s level at this point. Again, not a knock on them.

If I was DM’s talent manager, the 3 organizations I’d be looking at for him would be...

1. CSA DOC - God knows they need the help, and he could be the guy to turn the club around.
          2. Matchfit ECNL DOC
          3. Rutgers Womenn- Head Coach

Comment

No disrespect to Wall SC. They’re a very good table club that punches above their weight and can compete with other top teams in certain age groups.

But they’re honestly below DM’s level at this point. Again, not a knock on them.

If I was DM’s talent manager, the 3 organizations I’d be looking at for him would be...

1. CSA DOC - God knows they need the help, and he could be the guy to turn the club around.
            2. Matchfit ECNL DOC
            In what word if DM qualified to be a DOC anywhere? The guy lost his job at PSA, lost his job at CSA, really has no experience or success as a doc, and has a worse reputation than Tetro. I'm guessing that's him postung these stupid comments. What's the matter DM? No social media pages of your young players you can scout out looking for photos and write inappropriate comments on?

Comment

DM would be a huge upgrade at CSA. He would have those GA teams competing within weeks.

Comment

DM would be a huge upgrade at CSA. He would have those GA teams competing within weeks.
                Yea, competing to run away from his creepy ass. I honestly can't think of one guy more hated then Tetro, but DM takes that spot.

Comment

Hey DM, just curious, how did the meeting go when PSA told you - you were no longer the doc? Did they do it in a email, snail mail, text, singing telegram? And where you like "oh ****, I'm awesome, why am I not the head guy no more?"

Comment

GA Playoffs are practically around the corner. The time is now.

Comment

GA Playoffs are practically around the corner. The time is now.
                      Correct, time is now for all the parents to block DM from thier kids social media pages....

Comment

Hey DM, just curious, how did the meeting go when PSA told you - you were no longer the doc? Did they do it in a email, snail mail, text, singing telegram? And where you like "oh ****, I'm awesome, why am I not the head guy no more?"
                        Did it ever occur to you that DM stepped down in anticipation of his next move? The guy has his finger on the pulse of NJ Soccer, and has always been ahead of the curve. Expect a big announcement from him this Spring.

Comment

Did it ever occur to you that DM stepped down in anticipation of his next move? The guy has his finger on the pulse of NJ Soccer, and has always been ahead of the curve. Expect a big announcement from him this Spring.
                          Lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol, yeah he has his finger on something alright. Probably why he got demoted.

Comment

Lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol, yeah he has his finger on something alright. Probably why he got demoted.
                            Im not sure why you continue to slander the name of a great man. A guy that has done more for NJ Soccer than anyone in the last 2 decades.

That’s not even to mention his achievements on the field as a player.

Comment

Is DM also the guy whose suppose to be making the big announcement for MF Shore? I've been waiting 2 months for that big announcement. Is it possible to do both in one day so I don't miss a episode of "Secrets of Sulphur Springs"?

Comment

2. Matchfit ECNL DOC
                                This guy shouldn't even be allowed to run a soccer shots class, nevermind an actual youth soccer program. Wall already knows better than to have him around, even as a volunteer. CSA? Rutgers? Yeah, okay.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X