Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can we please leave JR out of this please.
    Isn't t he the Girls DOC at SUSA????

Comment

Ha, I was thinking the same thing. Honestly, in the year 2021 being a criminal isn't really all that bad. They have as many rights, if not more in some cases (there are some states where prisoners are getting vaccines ahead of law-abiding citizens).

At this point, it's free reign
      Criminals first. Law abiding, productive, taxpaying citizens last. It is the new manta. Anyone who publicly disagrees will have his or her life destroyed.

Comment

Convicted Felon Coach

I think I know who the original poster is talking about. He is not only the coach but owner of the club. Probably skirting background checks by being involved but not actually having a pass while having others present who do have a pass. Referees do not do a good job of vetting who is on the sideline with the kids. The club he runs is a renegade club, grabbing players from other clubs just for matches. If you know his name and google it, the first search that comes up is court records of his sentencing. Should not be allowed to be working with young players.

Comment

I think I know who the original poster is talking about. He is not only the coach but owner of the club. Probably skirting background checks by being involved but not actually having a pass while having others present who do have a pass. Referees do not do a good job of vetting who is on the sideline with the kids. The club he runs is a renegade club, grabbing players from other clubs just for matches. If you know his name and google it, the first search that comes up is court records of his sentencing. Should not be allowed to be working with young players.
          Nassau or Suffolk

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X