X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was the short fat guy from EM 09?
    Either way it was two Trump losers who don’t know how to act.
    Don’t tread on thee.

Comment

ok it was, thanks. Both clubs should suspend these parent coaches. horrible role models for the girls.

Comment

Dads fighting over 11 year old girls soccer. Girls soccer. Hahahahahab
        Funny enough, 11/12 year old soccer is when the parents are MOST intense! Retrospectively I look back and laugh at the lunacy and craziness of some of the parents. Spoiler alert, the kids with the most insane parents are the ones that fizzled out as the kids got older.

Comment

EM/Lake Grove Fist Fight

Yes real men storm the Capitol and then cry to the judge when they get arrested.
          Yep you are I real men , I can smell your cathart from a kilometer (thats less than a mile) away.
          I’ll fight you coward!
          are you willing to sign a waver? i have the location.

Comment

Funny enough, 11/12 year old soccer is when the parents are MOST intense! Retrospectively I look back and laugh at the lunacy and craziness of some of the parents. Spoiler alert, the kids with the most insane parents are the ones that fizzled out as the kids got older.
            For sure they are and even worse if it's their first kid through the system. Their kid or team racks up a bunch of meaningless tournament wins and parents think their kids are full scholarship D1 bound. Then reality starts to set in by late middle school - puberty speeds some kids up and slows others down, kids' interest change and many drop out, so called studs are just average and the parents that have real studs know it and don't get riled up by it all. With experience comes wisdom lol.

Comment

The emphasis of my scorn was this is over GIRLS soccer. That is just hilarious to me. Not the age, necessarily, since Ive been through the process and know the roller coaster. But Dad's fought over GIRLS soccer. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Comment

Why do you have GIRLS in all caps? Would it be okay if the fought over a BOYS game?

Comment

EM/Lake Grove Fist Fight

Why do you have GIRLS in all caps? Would it be okay if the fought over a BOYS game?
                  great, here we go...lets not forget the tranz people since we starting this sh-t now.

Comment

It wouldnt be ok, but it would be easier to rationalize. Girls soccer, I mean can anyone think of a less important thing?!

Comment

It wouldnt be ok, but it would be easier to rationalize. Girls soccer, I mean can anyone think of a less important thing?!
                      Boys soccer is great in America, no ? and womens national team isn't good right ?
                      EXACTLY

Comment

You again? lol. In this country soccer is for girls. And none of it is important. Its a youth sport.

Comment

Boys soccer is great in America, no ? and womens national team isn't good right ?
                          EXACTLY
                          Reminder to those who dont follow soccer. The USWNT was defeated by FC Dallas' U14 boys team. Girls soccer is a just a joke.

Comment

who ever called is still a doushbag (was it you?) let men be men and handle your business the old fashioned way.

Of course these days liberals make it a crime for a man to be a man and a woman be a woman.
                            Somebody has testosterone poisoning

Comment

Reminder to those who dont follow soccer. The USWNT was defeated by FC Dallas' U14 boys team. Girls soccer is a just a joke.
                              Besides Alex Morgan. Can watch her play allllllllll day..

Comment

Boys soccer is probably less important than girls soccer, since all of the real boy athletes are off playing pretty much everything else.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X