Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LIJ, NYCLUB, EDP, ECNL, SuperWhy

so happy the almighty edp schedules are now posted for spring 2021.
    switching to EDP for better competition is so great...now my kids team will be facing teams from massapequa, lake grove, stony brook, Huntington to name a few.

thankful i will be saving gas and toll money...but what a crock of **** all the alphabet soup leagues Long Island offers.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    switching to EDP for better competition is so great...now my kids team will be facing teams from massapequa, lake grove, stony brook, Huntington to name a few.

thankful i will be saving gas and toll money...but what a crock of **** all the alphabet soup leagues Long Island offers.
    They are all equally mediocre.

Comment

Pipe down there Mr. Smithtown. Just because your jersey says slammers now doesn't mean that you are a real club. You are still just a townie. Be happy you kid plays and has fun. They don't care who they play, just want to play. The drama is what you create.

Comment

Pipe down there Mr. Smithtown. Just because your jersey says slammers now doesn't mean that you are a real club. You are still just a townie. Be happy you kid plays and has fun. They don't care who they play, just want to play. The drama is what you create.
        Idiot, I think the person was being facetious. That being said, what great club does your kid play for? If its on long island, its no better.

Comment

Idiot, I think the person was being facetious. That being said, what great club does your kid play for? If its on long island, its no better.
          LISC good enough for ya?

Comment

LIJ, NYCLUB, EDP, ECNL, SuperWhy

LISC good enough for ya?
            more alphabet soup

Comment

Complain all you want my U16 team is playing a team from Albany thankfully we are hosting. I feel bad for them they will do quite a bit of traveling.

Comment

more alphabet soup
                LI soccer is so silly. There are plenty of strong players to make 3 strong nassau and 3 strong suffolk in every age group.

Play each team home and away and there you go...a very solid season without every leaving LI. Any team with the time and money to go to some far flung tournaments can go if they choose.

Comment

LISC good enough for ya?
                  Lol, no.

Comment

Lol, no.
                    I wonder if this dad really thought this was a "gotcha" response.

LISC is no where on the map right now.

Comment

I wonder if this dad really thought this was a "gotcha" response.

LISC is no where on the map right now.
                      Slammers and LISC are E X A C T L Y the same except for the fact that LISC pays twice as much and travels all over the country to play a single league game.

Comment

Slammers and LISC are E X A C T L Y the same except for the fact that LISC pays twice as much and travels all over the country to play a single league game.
                        Slammers is 3k a year. Lisc is about the same but they have in door training and do tournaments.
                        Slammers is a rip off.

Comment

Slammers have been around for about 7 months, all of which have been during a pandemic, so there's no way to know if they are "exactly" the same as LISC. They may be better, they may end up being way worse, no one knows, but I don't think you can compare the two clubs just yet. In three years, let's see where Slammers is, if they suck, then we can say they're just like LISC

Comment

Slammers have been around for about 7 months, all of which have been during a pandemic, so there's no way to know if they are "exactly" the same as LISC. They may be better, they may end up being way worse, no one knows, but I don't think you can compare the two clubs just yet. In three years, let's see where Slammers is, if they suck, then we can say they're just like LISC
                            Slammers been around longer then 7 months stupid

Comment

Slammers been around longer then 7 months stupid
                              Slammers is just smithtown kickers teams with new uniforms. Some teams have new kids but mostly are smithtown kids.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X