Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    PDA getting 7 players, and CT none is quite a "distortion"! Seems like the pendulum has now swung the other way (ECNL).
    PDA does a great job marketing their players and getting them on TD top 150. Most other clubs do little to push and promote their players. Just a fact. Many of the PDA players have no business in top 150 but they are on it and they push the crap out of them to NT scouts. Doesn’t really matter anyway as they will all wind up at Rutgers.

Comment

PDA does a great job marketing their players and getting them on TD top 150. Most other clubs do little to push and promote their players. Just a fact. Many of the PDA players have no business in top 150 but they are on it and they push the crap out of them to NT scouts. Doesn’t really matter anyway as they will all wind up at Rutgers.
      ....or at Columbia University getting an Ivy degree.

Comment

CFC does a poor job of advocating for their top players.

Comment

DC - who runs the CFC Academy program is plugged into USYNT system. I believe he was assistant coach for U-17s.

Comment

DC - who runs the CFC Academy program is plugged into USYNT system. I believe he was assistant coach for U-17s.
            Not anymore

Comment

I thought those were the only ones they did anything for? Strange.

Comment

I thought those were the only ones they did anything for? Strange.
                Nah.. they help the families with money or a sibling in the program.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X