Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry Miller Fan Club

What happened? Did someone get scared? Larry you know that Steele sports is an extension of LGN right

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened? Did someone get scared? Larry you know that Steele sports is an extension of LGN right
    Doxxing is prohibited.

Comment

I am so lost. Can someone explain, please?

Comment

Someone posted LM’s address.

The posting of someone’s personally identifiable information (PII) depending on how it was obtained and its purpose could be illegal. This is quite fact specific and could also be legal.

With that said, it is possible that the publication of PII violates the TOS of this site.

Comment

Not cool, no matter how much of a D bag a person is. Someone has been obsessed with LM on this site for awhile, probably was them

Comment

What does Steele Sport being an extension of LGN mean? are they referencing a BOTN post?
            Still lost.

Comment

Steel Sports is a new advertiser on BOTN.

They operate out of Baseball Heaven in Yaphank. They have run travel baseball teams for years out of BH. They used to just have Team Baseball Heaven. However, as with all youth sports, they saw demand and teams multiplied. Now, they have Team Baseball Heaven, Team Steel, etc.

Apparently, they are getting into youth soccer on Long Island. They are trying to run an outdoor winter league and tournaments, probably when they have downtime from using the fields for baseball.

Although the facility is nice, the people who run it will try to extract as much money from your pocket. For tournaments, they will charge you to enter the facility to see your child play. The food plaza is not good and overpriced.

Based on inference, I believe someone is trying to suggest that LGN is some how related to Steel Sports. I can’t speak to that but it is possible that whoever they brought in to run the soccer operation has a relationship with LGN.

Comment

Someone posted LM’s address.

The posting of someone’s personally identifiable information (PII) depending on how it was obtained and its purpose could be illegal. This is quite fact specific and could also be legal.

With that said, it is possible that the publication of PII violates the TOS of this site.

Whoever did it may have been a bit out of line however in reality you can find Larrys address on a simple business search on the NY State business lookup site. As for feeling bad for Larry I would not even go there, Larry has destroyed multiple clubs in Long Island and also created propaganda and accused falsely numerous coaches and organizations spreading lies just to destroy there reputation and careers. All because they where his competition and the competition of his customers. He has for years acted dishonest and is clearly a POS. I don't feel bad one bit for anyone coming here to bash him because the truth can't be told on BoTN SINCE HE deletes all posts that go against his agenda. He's a dishonest person and deserves every bit criticism that goes his way. Plus there is a big law suit coming his way in April I heard so hope it was worth it's Larry boy liar. Good luck! The very ppl you been protecting for year's are about to throw you under the bus.

Comment

Whoever did it may have been a bit out of line however in reality you can find Larrys address on a simple business search on the NY State business lookup site. As for feeling bad for Larry I would not even go there, Larry has destroyed multiple clubs in Long Island and also created propaganda and accused falsely numerous coaches and organizations spreading lies just to destroy there reputation and careers. All because they where his competition and the competition of his customers. He has for years acted dishonest and is clearly a POS. I don't feel bad one bit for anyone coming here to bash him because the truth can't be told on BoTN SINCE HE deletes all posts that go against his agenda. He's a dishonest person and deserves every bit criticism that goes his way. Plus there is a big law suit coming his way in April I heard so hope it was worth it's Larry boy liar. Good luck! The very ppl you been protecting for year's are about to throw you under the bus.
                  LM and his whole family are slime. They are cry babies and back stabbers. A very long time ago he was promoting a training program. I had experience with the program and offered my criticisms which was that when it rained they went from 5 fields to 2. He would not post it. We got into it. He lied and played dirty. He is a sneak and without remorse.
                  I would love to know about the lawsuit.
                  So nice to see I am not the only one who seriously finds this man bad for soccer.
                  He has a lot of bad energy coming his way. May he frown in his own nasty environment he has sculpted.
                  F off LM.

Comment

Correct indeed, it’s not the snack bar. I had no idea about the site. Interesting what is out there.

Comment

Steel Sports is a new advertiser on BOTN.

They operate out of Baseball Heaven in Yaphank. They have run travel baseball teams for years out of BH. They used to just have Team Baseball Heaven. However, as with all youth sports, they saw demand and teams multiplied. Now, they have Team Baseball Heaven, Team Steel, etc.

Apparently, they are getting into youth soccer on Long Island. They are trying to run an outdoor winter league and tournaments, probably when they have downtime from using the fields for baseball.

Although the facility is nice, the people who run it will try to extract as much money from your pocket. For tournaments, they will charge you to enter the facility to see your child play. The food plaza is not good and overpriced.

Based on inference, I believe someone is trying to suggest that LGN is some how related to Steel Sports. I can’t speak to that but it is possible that whoever they brought in to run the soccer operation has a relationship with LGN.
                      Steel Sporrs is involved in the new Roma Academy that’s launching in NY.

Comment

BOTN took down the boys HS thread again. It was after a post that called out the SUSA coaches are poaching players promising MLS Next Academy. Larry went on a rant about SUSA and their underhanded practices and now the whole thread is gone.

Comment

How does this guy have the energy for this? He ain’t young.
                          I guess he’s gonna always be A sneak and a bottom dweller.
                          He has always been a repulsive person with repulsive features.

Comment

BOTN took down the boys HS thread again. It was after a post that called out the SUSA coaches are poaching players promising MLS Next Academy. Larry went on a rant about SUSA and their underhanded practices and now the whole thread is gone.
                            SUSA being called out by Larry is a big. This guy has buried so
                            Much for them. Seems he did it again here after he had his say. SUSA only cares about their finances. Every decision they make points to them being gluts and completely disconnected with what is best for the kids.

Not saying all needs to be great but if you are going to have teams of 23-25 that some of the kids are on and can’t play each week your training better be amazing. Can’t say any of their trainers would be classified as amazing.

Some of the better trainers at the younger ages are nasty and I mean way too much to list and crazy how they get away with all they get away with. The older age group coaches have one or two that are good but even they are not good enough to justify having your kid only play once in while on these huge rosters. This is their youth and most will not play in college. Let them play! I thought this was a pay to play pyramid, lol.

Comment

SUSA being called out by Larry is a big. This guy has buried so
                              Much for them. Seems he did it again here after he had his say. SUSA only cares about their finances. Every decision they make points to them being gluts and completely disconnected with what is best for the kids.

Not saying all needs to be great but if you are going to have teams of 23-25 that some of the kids are on and can’t play each week your training better be amazing. Can’t say any of their trainers would be classified as amazing.

Some of the better trainers at the younger ages are nasty and I mean way too much to list and crazy how they get away with all they get away with. The older age group coaches have one or two that are good but even they are not good enough to justify having your kid only play once in while on these huge rosters. This is their youth and most will not play in college. Let them play! I thought this was a pay to play pyramid, lol.
                              Agree with you on a lot except the "large roster" situation.

Mine is on a 23 roster and it's managed far better than these threads would imply...nobody would classify it as "once in a while". And yes, the justification (as you say) is the opportunity to open doors for college play. When you say "most will not play in college", that couldn't be further from the truth for my kid's team or the team one year older. When I compare where my kid's team is to say East Meadow, LISC or the stronger EDP teams, they are leaps and bounds ahead in the recruiting game, so being on a big roster isn't a big deal.

But yes, the training could be stronger and it is clear that $ comes first.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X