Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Notice how many Democrats have difficulty writing in coherent English? Far too many are thinking-impaired. At any rate, the party of slavery wants as many people poor, ignorant, and dependent on government as possible. It keeps them coming to the election booth to pull the Democratic lever in exchange for handouts. Really evil.
    Where are the results for this tourney? I cant seem to locate.

Thanks

Comment

Where are the results for this tourney? I cant seem to locate.

Thanks
      There website is horrible. You can google it and you find a way to their site that works.

Comment

Manhattan KO

There website is horrible. You can google it and you find a way to their site that works.
        its actually very easy to locate...just go to Manhattan soccer club website.
        if you are actually retarded (no shame with this) and can't find it, perhaps you can reach out to a 3rd grader for help.

Comment

Their site is down Einstein....

Comment

Manhattan KO

Their site is down Einstein....

no its not, here it is.
            https://www.manhattansc.org/manhattan-kickoff-classic/

i'm not einstein. i'm someone with 1/2 a brain (most of the time this is all you need to be a functioning member of our society).

You are obviously one of those people that somehow functions with less than 1/2.

Comment

I dont know why people come on here and bash clubs, no the tournament was not perfect but I for one was just happy my kid got outside to play. I am grateful MSC ran the tournament despite the conditions.

Comment

no its not, here it is.
                https://www.manhattansc.org/manhattan-kickoff-classic/

i'm not einstein. i'm someone with 1/2 a brain (most of the time this is all you need to be a functioning member of our society).

You are obviously one of those people that somehow functions with less than 1/2.
                95% of the people in the US don't have enough brain matter to fill a thimble.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X