Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Ignorant Trump Supporter

Now we know that the people that support Trump are all at the very low end of the intelligence spectrum, but it's funny to check back here after the election and you are still screaming into the dark alley crazy stuff all by yourself. Newsflash, all the people who could not stand Trump are happily going on with their lives.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now we know that the people that support Trump are all at the very low end of the intelligence spectrum, but it's funny to check back here after the election and you are still screaming into the dark alley crazy stuff all by yourself. Newsflash, all the people who could not stand Trump are happily going on with their lives.
    You voted for Biden, therefore you voted for the most stupidest person in congress, Maxine Waters, to fun the finances of this country. You also voted for boys who think they are girls to compete against biological girls. Biden just signed that law yesterday. Your a moron!

Comment

Oh no my friend, we’ve got 4 years of catching up to do. You flooded and continue to flood that dark alley with conspiracy theories, Russia collusion, Russian asset, pee tapes, Stormy Daniels, Emolument Clauses, Impeachment, weather maps, insurrection, and on and on. We told you to buckle up cause it’s gonna be a long 4 years. Here’s the best part. None of the BS conspiracy that came out of your mouth ever came to fruition. Yet have you noticed nothing is being refuted by any Libtards about what is being posted about Joey The Clown? Why do you think that it? I’ll tell you why. Because what is being posted about Joey The Clown is coming straight from him. We’re not pulling it out of Schiff’s ass like you did for 4 years 😂. Talk about intelligence spectrum, you fell right in line and regurgitated ALL that fake garbage because somebody else told you to. In the end you were made to look like the uneducated puppet that you are. Wanna how I know? You just came on here with your default rant about Trump and his supporters with not one intelligent defense of your inept president. This is gonna be fun.

Comment

The leader of the plot to kidnap the MI governor pled guilty and is cooperating with the FBI. Founder of the Proud Boys was a FBI informant. Jan 6th insurrectionists are being caught by cops and social media making tearful apologies now that they're looking at years in prison. It's not a good look. Meanwhile Trump didn't pardon any of them. Maybe some people will hesitate the next time they start falling in love with a politician?

Comment

The leader of the plot to kidnap the MI governor pled guilty and is cooperating with the FBI. Founder of the Proud Boys was a FBI informant. Jan 6th insurrectionists are being caught by cops and social media making tearful apologies now that they're looking at years in prison. It's not a good look. Meanwhile Trump didn't pardon any of them. Maybe some people will hesitate the next time they start falling in love with a politician?
          Wow, I couldn’t agree with you more. It’s not like a single political is some God-like deity where his followers worship him, right? 😂. You’re so gullible.

Step forward, Eddie Glaude of MSNBC, who on Tuesday night compared Joe Biden to the Lord and said his ascension would comfort the dead: “President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President Harris pulled the grief and regret out of the privacy of our hearts,” he said. “I’m reminded of the Psalmist, you know? ‘He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.’ Maybe the dead will speak to us now. Maybe they can rest now.”

Close competition came from CNN’s David Chalian: “I mean, those lights that are, that are, just shooting out from the Lincoln Memorial, uh, along the reflecting pool, it’s like almost extensions of Joe Biden’s arms embracing America.”

Meanwhile, former Democratic campaign operative George Stephanopoulos of ABC News said the address contained “echoes of Lincoln,” and Major Garrett of CBS News said the famously undisciplined speaker sounded “like a priest explaining something from the Bible or something.”

Byron Pitts, ABC’s national correspondent, said, “I thought from Joe Biden today, certainly he was commander in chief, but he was also papa-in-chief. He gave a speech to comfort the nation.” Surely Biden is more like the nation’s great-grandfather

“It’s a majestic day . . . there’s a cleansing, there’s an air of cleansing about today,” said John King of CNN

“Pet psychic Beth Lee-Crowther says Joe Biden’s dogs, Major and Champ, told her they are excited to live in the White House. They also say their master will be a ‘great president.’”

Comment

Evangelicals claim Trump was sent by God, it'sGod'swill he be president. Democracysaid otherwise. So sorry non of the above really compares

Comment

Evangelicals claim Trump was sent by God, it'sGod'swill he be president. Democracysaid otherwise. So sorry non of the above really compares
              You’re right it doesn’t compare. It’s much worse when supposedly non-biased “journalist” who help control the narrative in this country compare this clown to a God, prophets, and priests. When evangelicals do it, they are canceled, censored, and blocked. There voices don’t matter. But when CNN, ABC, and MSNBC do the same, it is far worse. It’s a sad time in America when the MSM become cults. Not to mention Biden supporters actually talk to dogs! 😂

Comment

Say what you want, believe what you want but there is no doubt in my mind that Trump was leading us down a dark road and I am thankful he lost. I am no Biden fan but Trump was worst for the country and for people. This was 2016 all over again, no good candidates but you have to choose one. It was time for Trump to leave.

Comment

Say what you want, believe what you want but there is no doubt in my mind that Trump was leading us down a dark road and I am thankful he lost. I am no Biden fan but Trump was worst for the country and for people. This was 2016 all over again, no good candidates but you have to choose one. It was time for Trump to leave.
                  Well, after Joey’s first nine days I am 100% convinced he is leading down the wrong path. 40 executive orders in 9 days? Really? That tells me he doesn’t know how to lead or work with Congress. He’s gone around Congress and constitution on every order. That’s something only dictators do. You know, the same thing you said about Trump when he signed just 4 in his first week. Face it, you guys are just hypocrites. Look what this clown how done in less than 2 weeks...lied about having a Covid plan, lied about fracking bans, killed tens of thousands of jobs between the pipeline and border wall, let biological men compete in all women’s sport, allowed grown men in the same bathrooms as our little daughters, vaccinating terrorist against the US before our families, responsible for nearly 40,000 Covid death in less than 2 weeks (you blamed Trump for it too), gave 4 BIILION to South America for “development” when so many Americans are out of work and hurting, and he gave funding for overseas abortions with people in this country can’t even get their medications. Wow!!! That’s one hell of a path your boy has taken us down in < 10 days. It’s already time for this inept clown to leave.

Comment

You’re right it doesn’t compare. It’s much worse when supposedly non-biased “journalist” who help control the narrative in this country compare this clown to a God, prophets, and priests. When evangelicals do it, they are canceled, censored, and blocked. There voices don’t matter. But when CNN, ABC, and MSNBC do the same, it is far worse. It’s a sad time in America when the MSM become cults. Not to mention Biden supporters actually talk to dogs! 😂
                    No one is inhibiting religious cons from speaking. However They might want to check with their accountants on how proselytizing about politics might endanger their tax free status.

Comment

Well, after Joey’s first nine days I am 100% convinced he is leading down the wrong path. 40 executive orders in 9 days? Really? That tells me he doesn’t know how to lead or work with Congress. He’s gone around Congress and constitution on every order. That’s something only dictators do. You know, the same thing you said about Trump when he signed just 4 in his first week. Face it, you guys are just hypocrites. Look what this clown how done in less than 2 weeks...lied about having a Covid plan, lied about fracking bans, killed tens of thousands of jobs between the pipeline and border wall, let biological men compete in all women’s sport, allowed grown men in the same bathrooms as our little daughters, vaccinating terrorist against the US before our families, responsible for nearly 40,000 Covid death in less than 2 weeks (you blamed Trump for it too), gave 4 BIILION to South America for “development” when so many Americans are out of work and hurting, and he gave funding for overseas abortions with people in this country can’t even get their medications. Wow!!! That’s one hell of a path your boy has taken us down in < 10 days. It’s already time for this inept clown to leave.

This is the dumbest thing I read today.You clearly have no idea what you are talking about but you sure do pretend you do.

Comment

Now we know that the people that support Trump are all at the very low end of the intelligence spectrum.
                        You intellectual elitists think your so smart because you went to a fancy college. Well some of us got our degrees at the ""school of Hard Knocks"" baby. just because we eat our supper in the drive through lane while you are fancying it up at olive garden or applebees I got news for you. the regular joe 6packs might be smarter than we look. when you stop sipping your fancy starbucks drink you'll come running to us drinking our folgers out of thermos and ask for help to clean your yard or fancy horse stalls or roof. then well see whos laughing. newflash it won't be me.

Harvard can't teach you how to live a hard life and you are gonna find out the hard way its not easy. I don't got much but President Donald J. Trump was going to fix that and he probably still will by sending his supporter checks to help them out. nobody thinks sleepy joe will do that because he dont have the cash flow.

Comment

You voted for Biden, therefore you voted for the most stupidest person in congress, Maxine Waters, to fun the finances of this country. You also voted for boys who think they are girls to compete against biological girls. Biden just signed that law yesterday. Your a moron!
                          Pot, meet kettle...

At least a moron would know to say "you're" a moron so, therefore, what does that make you? What is lower than a moron? An imbecile? Perhaps if you try even harder you can sink to idiot status.

Comment

This is the dumbest thing I read today.You clearly have no idea what you are talking about but you sure do pretend you do.
                            Defend your guy. I’ll wait

Comment

You intellectual elitists think your so smart because you went to a fancy college. Well some of us got our degrees at the ""school of Hard Knocks"" baby. just because we eat our supper in the drive through lane while you are fancying it up at olive garden or applebees I got news for you. the regular joe 6packs might be smarter than we look. when you stop sipping your fancy starbucks drink you'll come running to us drinking our folgers out of thermos and ask for help to clean your yard or fancy horse stalls or roof. then well see whos laughing. newflash it won't be me.

Harvard can't teach you how to live a hard life and you are gonna find out the hard way its not easy. I don't got much but President Donald J. Trump was going to fix that and he probably still will by sending his supporter checks to help them out. nobody thinks sleepy joe will do that because he dont have the cash flow.
                              Not the poster and sure Trump has plenty of "educated" supporters and yes plenty of "less educated" supporters are street wise. But what they lack is the ability to think for themselves and intellectual curiosity, even those with advanced degrees. They're readily fooled and don't seek out other sources of information

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X