Truth
    Oh the stories I could tell...

Comment

Do tell....

Comment

I think youre full of it

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Totally false. We were told flat out that you will not be admitted because the non town based premier clubs do not want to play your team and teams like you, because it is bad for their financial situation .
          Really? That was the only reason given? I don't buy it.

Comment

Ha! this guy shows his true colors by referring to youth soccer as an " industry" . What a tool .
            Tool? For making peace with the fact that youth sports is an industry? That's exactly what it is. A $20b+ industry at that. Get your head out of your *****

Comment

Theres two 07 ECNL players that went straight from CT to ECNL. Theres also one 08 that went straight from CT to ECNL and thats just off the top of my head
              This is exactly the point being made. That 2008 girl did not belong on that CT team. The coaches got it way wrong. I can see why no one wants to go to an FSA tryout. Everyone starts out on the CT so FSA can claim, "Look! We promote kids from the CT team all the way up to ECNL!" Let's not forget that the FSA ECNL teams are really not much better than CFC branch teams. If you don't believe me, just ask around about the recent scores of the girls ECNL vs CT competition this spring. And let's not forget about the stellar ECNL results this fall.

FSA girls ECNL = CFC branch teams

2020 Girls Fall Results:
              FSA 2008 ECNL 8th place out of 9
              FSA 2008 ECNLR 9th place out of 9

FSA 2007 ECNL 9th place out of 9
              FSA 2007 ECNLR 9th place out of 9

Comment

This is exactly the point being made. That 2008 girl did not belong on that CT team. The coaches got it way wrong. I can see why no one wants to go to an FSA tryout. Everyone starts out on the CT so FSA can claim, "Look! We promote kids from the CT team all the way up to ECNL!" Let's not forget that the FSA ECNL teams are really not much better than CFC branch teams. If you don't believe me, just ask around about the recent scores of the girls ECNL vs CT competition this spring. And let's not forget about the stellar ECNL results this fall.

FSA girls ECNL = CFC branch teams

2020 Girls Fall Results:
                FSA 2008 ECNL 8th place out of 9
                FSA 2008 ECNLR 9th place out of 9

FSA 2007 ECNL 9th place out of 9
                FSA 2007 ECNLR 9th place out of 9
                I couldn't believe it so I looked up the results myself. A total of 2 wins in the fall 2020 for all 4 of these teams. Wow! I had no idea they were that bad.

Comment

I couldn't believe it so I looked up the results myself. A total of 2 wins in the fall 2020 for all 4 of these teams. Wow! I had no idea they were that bad.
                  Again, on average CFC would likely have an extra win or two per team .... But not much better at all.

Comment

Again, on average CFC would likely have an extra win or two per team .... But not much better at all.
                    So let's take a look at that:

CFC 2008 ECNL 5th out of 9 (3 wins)
                    CFC 2008 ECNLR 2nd out of 9 (3 wins)

CFC 2007 ECNL 1st out of 9 (4 wins)
                    CFC 2007 ECNLR 4th out of 9 (3 wins)

So in comparison, these 4 CFC teams had 13 wins this fall and FSA's comparable 4 teams had 2 wins. So in these two age groups, CFC is much, much better and the CFC U13 team is just a branch team.

Comment

So let's take a look at that:

CFC 2008 ECNL 5th out of 9 (3 wins)
                      CFC 2008 ECNLR 2nd out of 9 (3 wins)

CFC 2007 ECNL 1st out of 9 (4 wins)
                      CFC 2007 ECNLR 4th out of 9 (3 wins)

So in comparison, these 4 CFC teams had 13 wins this fall and FSA's comparable 4 teams had 2 wins. So in these two age groups, CFC is much, much better and the CFC U13 team is just a branch team.
                      Wonder what Mr Razor Thin has to say to that?

Comment

top edp is same as ecnl ,ecnl has some terribble teams and vice versa . ecnl used to be higher leauge ,not so much anymore . top edp teams should play top ecnl

Comment

top edp is similar to low level ecnl ,ecnl has some terribble teams and vice versa . ecnl used to be higher leauge ,not so much anymore . top edp teams should play low ecnl
                          fixed it for you. There is some overlap, but it won't go very deep in terms of teams or bench depth. A top EDP team will be crushed by a top ECNL team.

Also most ECNL teams won't play local EDP teams because the invitation for comparisons and ridicule if they lose is too great. All leagues operate that way. There's occasional friendlies but that's about it. Last thing FSA or OW wants is for families to realize there's a cheaper, less time intensive option our there with similar quality coaching :).

Comment

Yes my daughter is on one of the 08 CFC teams mentioned earlier. FSA never wants to play us! No friendlies with them! 😆

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X