•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

08 blue played both games.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Unless you’re a parent of 08 blue ecnl —you’re wrong. 07 ecnl white did exactly that today. Played the nep final and then played their league game after it.
      This is an 08 Thread. Why are you posting about 07s here?

Comment

Thats’s a weird list.

According to the GA standings NEFC is about 12 points ahead of select. As of this morning select is in 4th place in an absolutely terrible league. Stars blue crushed select a few months ago 3-0 and 6 days ago Stars white shut out select 2-0. If select 08’s are #2 them something is terribly wrong with U-13’s in Massachusetts.
        lol hahaha typical select overzealous parent over rating his/her daughters club. Surprised however that they just didn't rank select 08’s #1 in the state, #1 in GA and #1 in the entire country.

Comment

08 blue played both games.
          This is what I heard too. So an 8am game against PDA in Lancaster followed by a speedy drive to Mendon for a 10am game against Aztecs? That would help explain the 5-1 score. Aztecs are good but probably not that good.

Comment

Although hard to believe it was the same Stars team in both games. Aztecs 08 is a super talented and well coached team.

Comment

Stars parent here. The PDA game was in the afternoon. No excuse for the Aztecs game other than Aztecs were better.

Comment

Stars parent here. The PDA game was in the afternoon. No excuse for the Aztecs game other than Aztecs were better.
                PDA score?

Comment

Stars Blue 3 PDA 0

Comment

This is an 08 Thread. Why are you posting about 07s here?
                    To prove the point that it’s possible that 08 could
                    have easily played both games today

Comment

Dear NEFC jackass, NEFC has the same amount of points as SSS. They are 1-1 against each other this year (select won 4-1 NEFC won 2-1) Stop deflecting , you got spanned by A very good Aztec team (that doesn’t get enough credit in your srars elitist world ).

Comment

Wow .... another excuse from a srars parent. , that shocks me . Wait . No it doesnt

Comment

Stars ( big fingers, sorry0

Comment

Go to bed Neal

Comment

Wow .... another excuse from a srars parent. , that shocks me . Wait . No it doesnt
                              kind of reminds me of last week when Stars White shut out SSS and all SSS were talking about was that Stars White had several Blue players playing for them and how mean Stars fans were. Um no SSS, Stars White just dominated you fair and square and sorry you couldn't take some cheering at a soccer game. Next time we beat you we will cheer extra hard. Good luck in your endeavors in the GA though. Go get those really tough teams! I bet if you try extra hard you might score 15 goals against Empire United. That's really cool.

Comment

kind of reminds me of last week when Stars White shut out SSS and all SSS were talking about was that Stars White had several Blue players playing for them and how mean Stars fans were. Um no SSS, Stars White just dominated you fair and square and sorry you couldn't take some cheering at a soccer game. Next time we beat you we will cheer extra hard. Good luck in your endeavors in the GA though. Go get those really tough teams! I bet if you try extra hard you might score 15 goals against Empire United. That's really cool.
                                Can you share the posts where SSS parents were complaining about this? I don't recall seeing any, but, I may have missed it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X