• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NS stands for Next Stop

https://www.uc.pa.gov/Pages/default.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Good question he isn’t on the radar when it comes to top coaches or trainers in the state and CSA is definitely not known for developing players or coaching talent.
      I put him way above that jerkoff RT at MF Shore.

Comment

I put him way above that jerkoff RT at MF Shore.
        Lol, I wouldn't let RT train my dog to sit or roll over. Talk about a waste. RT and that guy Jason probably suck each other off for Jason's awesome Talking Soccer posts....

Comment

Awesome! Isn't this where your white of a wife works?

Comment

Awesome! Isn't this where your white of a wife works?
            Lol, white.... I'll assume you mean whore... and yes she does... in between sucking off RT....

Comment

Lol, white.... I'll assume you mean whore... and yes she does... in between sucking off RT....
              Gotta do what ya gotta do. My kid needs playtime on the most awesome team ever....

Comment

Ryan Tetro, your hilarious. Question for you, where would your 09 team be without the girls NS trained before they came to you?

Comment

Hey look everybody!!!!!! Greg just showed up to the party!!!!

Comment

Ryan Tetro, your hilarious. Question for you, where would your 09 team be without the girls NS trained before they came to you?
                    Ryan Tetro is the most awesome coach ever. You can all go **** yourselves for what you say about him. The parents on the team.all worship the ground he walks on and NS wishes he had just 1 ounce of Ryan's awesomeness

Comment

Never Score

LOL when’s tryouts? I can’t wait ..

Comment

Is looking at scoring a thing? This kind of post only comes up when someone is really obsessed with youth soccer. Get some help.

Comment

LOL when’s tryouts? I can’t wait ..
                          Why? Is your wife trying out new cocks because yours is permanently stuck in Tetros ass?

Comment

Ryan Tetro is the most awesome coach ever. You can all go **** yourselves for what you say about him. The parents on the team.all worship the ground he walks on and NS wishes he had just 1 ounce of Ryan's awesomeness
                            Is this real life?

Comment

Is looking at scoring a thing? This kind of post only comes up when someone is really obsessed with youth soccer. Get some help.
                              This shows you that it's either Ryan Tetro or one of the loser parents on his team. All they care about is rankings.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X