• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NS at CSA

What is the feedback about this coach? Thinking about coming to this club

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is the feedback about this coach? Thinking about coming to this club
    Only guy with some real experience and seasoning there is Greg. Others are learning on the job. He should be the DOC.

Comment

Only guy with some real experience and seasoning there is Greg. Others are learning on the job. He should be the DOC.
      That, or they can get in their hands and knees and beg DM to come back.

Comment

Little Napoleon complex

NS... Nice Sun Glasses.

Comment

Don't know about coaching but the guy sure can yell

Comment

Great coach. All about development. His players love him. Very hard working coach who is there 30 - 60 minutes prior to practice and most nights ends 30 minutes late which is great for the kids, not so much for the parents who have long drives. Haha

Comment

Don't know him personally, but I don't agree with his joystick coaching from the sidelines. He might be a great developer/trainer, but in game he's too much for my tastes. I think players should actually be allowed to play instead of receiving a constant stream of instructions.

Comment

Don't know about coaching but the guy sure can yell
                He ain’t the only one over there that can yell...but what’s wrong with that, they have some very passionate coaches that really get their point across in training and in the games. By the way what happened to the guy that used to coach the 06 girls is he still with the club?

Comment

NS coached my d when he was at Lehigh. She was with him for 2 years. Great coach, yes he yells alot, but when you consider he wants his entire team to hear him from across the field, what would you expect him to do, whisper? Not going to lie, him leaving was a major loss for our club. 3 of the best players on the new MF Shore team were trained by him and I believe they have asked to train with him again outside of their team. His approach to coaching might not be to everyone's tastes, but the guy gets results. His teams at Lehigh were ranked #1 so he obviously knows what hes doing.

Comment

NS coached my d when he was at Lehigh. She was with him for 2 years. Great coach, yes he yells alot, but when you consider he wants his entire team to hear him from across the field, what would you expect him to do, whisper? Not going to lie, him leaving was a major loss for our club. 3 of the best players on the new MF Shore team were trained by him and I believe they have asked to train with him again outside of their team. His approach to coaching might not be to everyone's tastes, but the guy gets results. His teams at Lehigh were ranked #1 so he obviously knows what hes doing.
                    The intensity he brings to the table is unreal. So he yells and screams directions all the time, big deal. Look at all the great international coaches they all do it even worse. No one at CSA comes even close...that’s why he is the by far preferred choice at the club. Sure things are nice and quiet at Lehigh Valley but so are results.

Comment

Green with Envy

Who ? Oh That guy !!!! He is so irrelevant it took me awhile to think of him. He has so fallen out of being a power broker in the youth soccer landscape he might as well have retired. I checked out some of his CSA teams and he is lucky to even have a job at this point. If CSA needs to cut some fat from its budget he is going to be the first one filing for unemployment. With his horrendous win to loss record this past fall I’m surprised they haven’t shown him the door already. No way that bozo makes it through the spring season if he can’t field a couple teams that can win.

LVU isn’t going to take him back the way he burned them and left them holding the bag. Too bad the DA collapsed because at one point his career trajectory was on the rise. He even thought he was going to be some big time Academy coach and had dreams of making it to PDA. LOL now he is busy losing to 3rd flight EDP teams. Karma is a MF’er. I guess if CSA doesn’t work out he can always go back and live in his parents basement and coach @ Triboro Soccer Club that’s about his speed now anyways.

Comment

Who ? Oh That guy !!!! He is so irrelevant it took me awhile to think of him. He has so fallen out of being a power broker in the youth soccer landscape he might as well have retired. I checked out some of his CSA teams and he is lucky to even have a job at this point. If CSA needs to cut some fat from its budget he is going to be the first one filing for unemployment. With his horrendous win to loss record this past fall I’m surprised they haven’t shown him the door already. No way that bozo makes it through the spring season if he can’t field a couple teams that can win.

LVU isn’t going to take him back the way he burned them and left them holding the bag. Too bad the DA collapsed because at one point his career trajectory was on the rise. He even thought he was going to be some big time Academy coach and had dreams of making it to PDA. LOL now he is busy losing to 3rd flight EDP teams. Karma is a MF’er. I guess if CSA doesn’t work out he can always go back and live in his parents basement and coach @ Triboro Soccer Club that’s about his speed now anyways.
                        Talk about random. Why bring up a thread from from 2 months ago? I'll bite I guess, but not sure what you're trying to say here. Seems like a troll post to piss someone off.

I've never had my kid train with this guy, but I've heard he's been training entire teams since the pandemic hit and has a ton of trainings he offers through CSA that are team agnostic. I get the emails like everyone else who is on all the usual soccer email lists. I'm not sure what that means, but I would say good that he's at least out there.

As to not having winning records, isn't he brand new at CSA monmouth as of the Fall season? Also, didn't that club lose a bunch of teams to MF Shore? To me, that would mean the guy had to start over with brand new kids. If that's true (anyone on one of his teams on here?), then he scraped together teams during the shut down when not a lot of team movement was happening. I wouldn't expect all star rosters no matter how good the guy may be.

Can someone explain to me why we're even talking about this guy?

Comment

Talk about random. Why bring up a thread from from 2 months ago? I'll bite I guess, but not sure what you're trying to say here. Seems like a troll post to piss someone off.

I've never had my kid train with this guy, but I've heard he's been training entire teams since the pandemic hit and has a ton of trainings he offers through CSA that are team agnostic. I get the emails like everyone else who is on all the usual soccer email lists. I'm not sure what that means, but I would say good that he's at least out there.

As to not having winning records, isn't he brand new at CSA monmouth as of the Fall season? Also, didn't that club lose a bunch of teams to MF Shore? To me, that would mean the guy had to start over with brand new kids. If that's true (anyone on one of his teams on here?), then he scraped together teams during the shut down when not a lot of team movement was happening. I wouldn't expect all star rosters no matter how good the guy may be.

Can someone explain to me why we're even talking about this guy?
                          Because the guy who brought this post back up is a MF Shore parent. RT got bashed not only by old players, coaches, clubs, but now by his own parents on the MF "we are the shore" forum so now this guy, and I believe his name is Jason, is on here trying to ruin this guys name. Truth be told, this guy trained the top few kids on the MF Shore team. He was handed only one team when he came.to CSA and had to put together a 09 team during covid when there wasn't alot of kids trying out for new clubs. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this was that ******* RT posting this ****....

Comment

Because the guy who brought this post back up is a MF Shore parent. RT got bashed not only by old players, coaches, clubs, but now by his own parents on the MF "we are the shore" forum so now this guy, and I believe his name is Jason, is on here trying to ruin this guys name. Truth be told, this guy trained the top few kids on the MF Shore team. He was handed only one team when he came.to CSA and had to put together a 09 team during covid when there wasn't alot of kids trying out for new clubs. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this was that ******* RT posting this ****....
                            Jason? Isn't that the clown that runs the MF Shore instagram page? That guy is such a waste. Every parent on that team can't stand that guy. Theres a reason why RT is looking to replace his kid. Not her fault her father is a ass....

Comment

Good question he isn’t on the radar when it comes to top coaches or trainers in the state and CSA is definitely not known for developing players or coaching talent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X