Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    a recount will change 500-1000 votes max. it could impact GA. no other state. Biden's margin in PA will be so large when its all done that neither a recount nor throwing out 2,000 ballots that arrived after the election day but were postmarked prior, will make a difference.

bottom line - Trump, Cruz, Graham & co. went to war with Philly. They forgot Philly fights back twice as hard.

So dick weed so you think 500 to 1000 fake votes from democrats is ok? You all are real beauty's I tell you..rwmwber karma is a mofo..you guys arw laughing now but remember laugh now cry later ..hold on you will be in for a ride

Comment

So dick weed so you think 500 to 1000 fake votes from democrats is ok? You all are real beauty's I tell you..rwmwber karma is a mofo..you guys arw laughing now but remember laugh now cry later ..hold on you will be in for a ride
      I actually think it is ironic you reference Karma, it is a mofo and Trump is a russian and chinese puppet but the American people said enough is enough with this con man. God has blessed our country again by ridding us of this plague of a man.

Comment

Best Prez of my lifetime. Born in the 70s. Facts

Comment

Best Prez of my lifetime. Born in the 70s. Facts
          That is your opinion.
          I too was born in the early 70's and he is the worst president in my life time, beating out Carter.

Comment

That is your opinion.
            I too was born in the early 70's and he is the worst president in my life time, beating out Carter.
            Worst pres Barry O. He took my health ins from $950 monthly to $2100 with less coverage and lied about keeping my primary care physician.

Debacle. Facts

Comment

I actually think it is ironic you reference Karma, it is a mofo and Trump is a russian and chinese puppet but the American people said enough is enough with this con man. God has blessed our country again by ridding us of this plague of a man.

Better go watch the news my friend. Everything is stopped and your boy is done..supreme court is involved now ..this is federal crimes here baby!!!

Comment

Better go watch the news my friend. Everything is stopped and your boy is done..supreme court is involved now ..this is federal crimes here baby!!!
                That cheap suit wearing biden is going down ..he can wear all the masks he wants now

Comment

That cheap suit wearing biden is going down ..he can wear all the masks he wants now
                  Your mom is going down on me right now. 😘

Comment

Your mom is going down on me right now. 😘
                    Nah but your wife loves big black horse dongs

Comment

The fake polls are one thing, but when you stop counting votes in the middle of the night and then one candidate scores a 700,000 vote turn around? As Depends Joe would say, "Come on, man!" And Fox News...they've gone down that rabbit hole towards irrelevance with Donna B--the woman that gave the debate questions to Crooked Hillary. Whotf is paying her to bloviate over there. Trump will win this thing.

Comment

The fake polls are one thing, but when you stop counting votes in the middle of the night and then one candidate scores a 700,000 vote turn around? As Depends Joe would say, "Come on, man!" And Fox News...they've gone down that rabbit hole towards irrelevance with Donna B--the woman that gave the debate questions to Crooked Hillary. Whotf is paying her to bloviate over there. Trump will win this thing.
                        So cmon trumpers do we count the vote or stop the vote I am so confused https://www.businessinsider.com/vide...-count-2020-11

Comment

The teflon Don will win this . When you cheat at anything g it always backfires on you..Joe needs to buy a real suit also..he looks like he tackled a Woolworths mannequin

Comment

Will they ever learn?

https://twitter.com/Hnhb22554210/sta...086016/photo/1

Comment

Trump was right - there are people trying to steal the election

HIS people:
                              https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/07/u...sts/index.html

"Stickers and a hat with logos of the QAnon conspiracy movement were found in the vehicle, Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner said."

God save us all from these people

Comment

You republicans need to stop being a bunch of bitches and take the loss and move the **** on just like Hilary did in 2016 . Big difference between republicans and Democrats is we have class. Bunch of bitches that can’t lose . Trump is a useless person that can even lead a business going bankrupt multiple times, but you idiots thought he could lead a country when he can’t even count to ten . Stupid people

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X