Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going backwards in MA = Covid sux

Newly decreed executive orders go into effect on the Friday.

Masks are mandatory in all public places both inside and outdoors.

Nightly curfews from 10pm-5am.

Outdoor "gatherings" reduced from 50 people to 25 people.

As they said in GOT, "Winter is coming for soccer."

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Newly decreed executive orders go into effect on the Friday.

Masks are mandatory in all public places both inside and outdoors.

Nightly curfews from 10pm-5am.

Outdoor "gatherings" reduced from 50 people to 25 people.

As they said in GOT, "Winter is coming for soccer."
    Yet with cases surging, deaths are dropping.
    Here's the FACTS which are easy to check if you care...it's call math:
    Despite the panic and fear created by media, only 2.8% of entire US population has contracted Covid and only 2.4% of the 2.8 percent have died. Vast majority of those were old and sick and were going to die from the next thing they came down with. Yes, there are exceptions to everything (very small numbers of young and/or healthy people) but bottom line is your risk is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY low considering we are ruining our economy, and and entire generation of young folks. We need to wake up and realize this is all crazy. If you are elderly and/or high risk, stay home and quarantine, but the other 99.99% of the country will be FINE.

Comment

I hope once this election is over, the ACLU can start firing up the lawsuit machine.

Comment

Problem is, deaths AREN'T dropping. They're ticking up, and probably we'll know these next couple weeks how badly the uptick in cases since mid-Oct. is going to catch up to us (see also: math).

Despite the panic and fear created by media, only 2.8% of entire US population has contracted Covid and only 2.4% of the 2.8 percent have died. Vast majority of those were old and sick and were going to die from the next thing they came down with.
        We spend yuuuge amounts of effort trying to save individual lives of people we know. Why do we so easily write off the lives of 235,000 Americans whom we don't know?

Comment

I hope once this election is over, the ACLU can start firing up the lawsuit machine.
          Help me understand this post?
          ACLU is an extremely liberal organization...
          Lawsuits against who? Trump people for not wearing masks and killing soccer, quite the conservative bunch.
          Or the state gov for issuing mandates, quite the liberal bunch?
          So, is the liberal ACLU being used for conservative purpose (suing the state) (haha) or suing the Trump clowns for ruining it for the rest of us (much more likely)
          Can’t have it both ways.

Unless you’re Trump

Comment

...While gathering limits at event venues remain unchanged, Baker said all gatherings at public and private spaces will be required to end by 9:30 p.m., except for religious or political events.

https://www.wcvb.com/article/massach...-2020/34550054

Someone asked Governor Baker about soccer and field hockey players wearing masks and he said that you will hear a lot more about this by the end of the week.

Comment

Someone asked Governor Baker about soccer and field hockey players wearing masks and he said that you will hear a lot more about this by the end of the week.
              It's over. We had a decent run. See everyone in March.

Comment

No sports until fall 21

Comment

Despite the panic and fear created by media, only 2.8% of entire US population has contracted Covid and only 2.4% of the 2.8 percent have died. Vast majority of those were old and sick and were going to die from the next thing they came down with. Yes, there are exceptions to everything (very small numbers of young and/or healthy people) but bottom line is your risk is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY low considering we are ruining our economy, and and entire generation of young folks. We need to wake up and realize this is all crazy. If you are elderly and/or high risk, stay home and quarantine, but the other 99.99% of the country will be FINE.
                  Your Fake Prez gets fired tomorrow. Wear your mask dumbphuque.

Comment

We are doing more Covid testing.
                    Sooooo there is higher Covid positive rate.
                    But not higher death rate.
                    I knew nobody w Covid a few months ago because nobody was tested.
                    Now I know of several families and friends w Covid.
                    But nobody in the hospital and nobody dies.
                    Type A and B flu is way worse and way more dangerous for kids.
                    Stop the spread of fake news.

Comment

Haven’t we had studies that prove the risk of transmission from playing soccer is incredibly low?

Comment

Help me understand this post?
                        ACLU is an extremely liberal organization...
                        Lawsuits against who? Trump people for not wearing masks and killing soccer, quite the conservative bunch.
                        Or the state gov for issuing mandates, quite the liberal bunch?
                        So, is the liberal ACLU being used for conservative purpose (suing the state) (haha) or suing the Trump clowns for ruining it for the rest of us (much more likely)
                        Can’t have it both ways.

Unless you’re Trump
                        While the ACLU is typically a left-libertarian organization, they have traditionally (although maybe less so in recent years) stood up for the rights of the individual versus the state. That would be the "CL" part of their acronym. That you can't figure out what I'm saying about the ACLU and the current situation should tell you what kind of bizarro world we've slipped into. I.e., the Left has flipped it's lid and is now all like, "The Man shouldn't be questioned!" It wasn't all that long ago that Leftists liked to smugly refer to those who disagreed with them as "sheeple." Now who are the sheeple?

Comment

We are doing more Covid testing.
                          Sooooo there is higher Covid positive rate.
                          But not higher death rate.
                          I knew nobody w Covid a few months ago because nobody was tested.
                          Now I know of several families and friends w Covid.
                          But nobody in the hospital and nobody dies.
                          Type A and B flu is way worse and way more dangerous for kids.
                          Stop the spread of fake news.
                          Americans are so incredibly stupid. I’ve lived in 6 countries and spent time in more than 50 countries. I’d say Americans are literally the most intellectually limited people I have ever encountered. On top of that, you actually take pride in being stupid. As if it’s a badge of honor. You ridicule scientists and doctors and call educated people elitist. And don’t get me started on how lazy and fat you people are. You are a nation of slobs. Then there is the selfishness and greed. Again, I’ve never encountered another culture where people care so little for others. By all measures, you are horrible people.

Comment

Americans are so incredibly stupid. I’ve lived in 6 countries and spent time in more than 50 countries. I’d say Americans are literally the most intellectually limited people I have ever encountered. On top of that, you actually take pride in being stupid. As if it’s a badge of honor. You ridicule scientists and doctors and call educated people elitist. And don’t get me started on how lazy and fat you people are. You are a nation of slobs. Then there is the selfishness and greed. Again, I’ve never encountered another culture where people care so little for others. By all measures, you are horrible people.
                            So why are you on welfare if you’re so perfect. Oh you’re right we are stupid, we vote in lifers that give my money away to deadbeats.

Comment

I've travelled all over the world. While the U.S. has its issues, there's still a reason people from everywhere are trying to come here. So you came here, you've seen how it sucks, as far as you're concerned. You're free to return from whence you came.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X