Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRUMP calls Dead American Soldiers “losers & Suckers”

Scvvvvvmbag Trump calling American hero’s “suckers and losers” After his visit to WW2 anniversary in France.
    It’s been 2 yrs since John McCains funeral and the revelations now exposed On Trumps comments regarding the Great War hero.

Trump “ Do we have to lower the flags for this loser, *** are we doing that for”

Under pressure Trump pulled back, then tried taking credit for a state funeral.

Assume you're talking about The Atlantic article - which of course Trump denies. I've read and I'm not sure I buy into all of it (but the AP has confirmed it), but I can totally see him asking not to have disabled Vets appear in parades. It's clear he's uncomfortable with them on his rare Walter Reed visits. He certainly has made disparaging remarks about certain members of the military and vets in the past. He's obsessed with not appearing to be a "loser". His popularity in the military is slipping - only 38% had unfavorable views of him in 2017, now it's 50% unfavorable.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...cid=uxbndlbing

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...-trump/598360/

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...ote-for-biden/

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Scvvvvvmbag Trump calling American hero’s “suckers and losers” After his visit to WW2 anniversary in France.
      It’s been 2 yrs since John McCains funeral and the revelations now exposed On Trumps comments regarding the Great War hero.

Trump “ Do we have to lower the flags for this loser, *** are we doing that for”

Under pressure Trump pulled back, then tried taking credit for a state funeral.

can’t figure out why people still support this guy, we’ve never had an American politician ever in modern history belittle and disgrace honorable Americans. I’d accept such language and hate from rival leaders or enemies.
      The guy dosent give a damn about us Americans he only cares about his own.

Comment

can’t figure out why people still support this guy, we’ve never had an American politician ever in modern history belittle and disgrace honorable Americans. I’d accept such language and hate from rival leaders or enemies.
        The guy dosent give a damn about us Americans he only cares about his own.
        Really?

ever hear of a guy named John Kerry? you voted for him

Comment

Assume you're talking about The Atlantic article - which of course Trump denies. I've read and I'm not sure I buy into all of it (but the AP has confirmed it), but I can totally see him asking not to have disabled Vets appear in parades. It's clear he's uncomfortable with them on his rare Walter Reed visits. He certainly has made disparaging remarks about certain members of the military and vets in the past. He's obsessed with not appearing to be a "loser". His popularity in the military is slipping - only 38% had unfavorable views of him in 2017, now it's 50% unfavorable.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...cid=uxbndlbing

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...-trump/598360/

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...ote-for-biden/
          If you’ve ever served you’ll know that my Military brothers are forbidden to speak their views or opinion about the Commander in Chief or any higher ranking officials, so if the 50% unfavorable stands true -have it known then its most likely higher at the 70+ range which wouldn’t surprise me since all my buddies and some of them being Republicans that voted for Trump can’t stand the guy and are voting for Biden in November.

Comment

Really?

Was John Kerry President? How did I miss that one.

Comment

Really?

Prime example of the GOP trying and failing to use ee military service to discredit someone they are fighting against.

"...a 527 group later known as the Swift Vets and POWs for Truth, questioned details of his military service record and circumstances relating to the awarding of his combat medals. Their campaign against Kerry's presidential bid received widespread publicity,[1] but was later discredited and gave rise to the neologism "swiftboating", to describe an unfair or untrue political attack.[2][3] Defenders of Kerry's service record, including former crewmates, stated that allegations made by SBVT were false.[4][5][6]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John...ce_controversy

They tried the same with Comey and Mueller, also said Mayor Pete's service wasn't meaningful. Hats off to anyone who served honorably. They deserve the nation's support. Trump promised them a lot and hasn't delivered. STDs were his Vietnam

Comment

Prime example of the GOP trying and failing to use ee military service to discredit someone they are fighting against.

"...a 527 group later known as the Swift Vets and POWs for Truth, questioned details of his military service record and circumstances relating to the awarding of his combat medals. Their campaign against Kerry's presidential bid received widespread publicity,[1] but was later discredited and gave rise to the neologism "swiftboating", to describe an unfair or untrue political attack.[2][3] Defenders of Kerry's service record, including former crewmates, stated that allegations made by SBVT were false.[4][5][6]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John...ce_controversy

They tried the same with Comey and Mueller, also said Mayor Pete's service wasn't meaningful. Hats off to anyone who served honorably. They deserve the nation's support. Trump promised them a lot and hasn't delivered. STDs were his Vietnam
                Sorry, but there is literaly tons and tons and tons of proof that TRUMP supports all members of the military especially our wounded vets and the VA!!!! If you don't want to research and learn the TRUTH than you are part of this problem.... Uneducated, Ignorant, bigoted and full of unbiased Hatred!!!!

Comment

Sorry, but there is literaly tons and tons and tons of proof that TRUMP supports all members of the military especially our wounded vets and the VA!!!! If you don't want to research and learn the TRUTH than you are part of this problem.... Uneducated, Ignorant, bigoted and full of unbiased Hatred!!!!
                  Oh suuuure , " Donald Trump donates 1 BILLION dollars to wounded warriors" pssst call my CPA NOW i want my freeking money back in a Tax write off, theses losers dont deserve it they dont buy any condos from me.
                  I prefer to donate to Kamala Harris not once but twice and my pet doggi Jared Kushbut.

Comment

Now that folks is how you run a White House Press briefing:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...on_a_loop.html

Classic!

Comment

And there’s Tons & Tons & Tons and even more Tons of him belittling and disgracing wounded Vets, Prisoner of War vets/hero’s and even dead Vets snd their families.

So which Trump do you support. The one that brags he’s all for vets and makes the big photo OP with a check.
                      Or the piece of shiiiiiit that disgraces MCCain & Mr Khans dead son who was a Captain.

Mr Khan graciously said “ go to Arlington cemetery and see the ethnicity of those brave soldiers that have died for the United States of America , You have Sacrificed nothing and no one”

Donald Trump was furious when Donni JR suggested he might join the military, his words were
                      “ the military is for suckers and losers “

Trump is a complete scvvvvmbag and the worst President eeeeeever.

Comment

Was John Kerry President? How did I miss that one.
                        you said politician- if you wanted just presidents you should be more precise

i will wait for you to digest that and ask your next question- that should take about 23 hours

Comment

And there’s Tons & Tons & Tons and even more Tons of him belittling and disgracing wounded Vets, Prisoner of War vets/hero’s and even dead Vets snd their families.

So which Trump do you support. The one that brags he’s all for vets and makes the big photo OP with a check.
                          Or the piece of shiiiiiit that disgraces MCCain & Mr Khans dead son who was a Captain.

Mr Khan graciously said “ go to Arlington cemetery and see the ethnicity of those brave soldiers that have died for the United States of America , You have Sacrificed nothing and no one”

Donald Trump was furious when Donni JR suggested he might join the military, his words were
                          “ the military is for suckers and losers “

Trump is a complete scvvvvmbag and the worst President eeeeeever.
                          i love when you guys go off on a story with anonymous sources- 24 hours from now it
                          will be something else

its all cycles with you guys- racism, BS conspiracies, then onto baseless accusations, then its freaking over something blatantly taken out of context, then back to racism

rinse and repeat

Comment

i love when you guys go off on a story with anonymous sources- 24 hours from now it
                            will be something else

its all cycles with you guys- racism, BS conspiracies, then onto baseless accusations, then its freaking over something blatantly taken out of context, then back to racism

rinse and repeat
                            never any substance, just all bullsh-t.

Comment

Title con still has the same recycled bits. No creativity or originality. Or facts or links.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X